Trust Exercises in PvP

Discussion in 'Survival Server Suggestions' started by GingerSwan, May 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GingerSwan

GingerSwan Active Member VIP

Maybe we can have a kinda fun "game" where enemies can try to work together to defeat hordes of mobs, and the person who kills the other MUST return the items, and pay 1000-10,000, depending on how long they last together. Accidental damage while fighting mobs counts ONLY IF THE OTHER PERSON IS KILLED. I know 2 off the top of my head; Me vs. oiShocKWavesv , and TheTechGeek245 vs Rem

2. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

So... we're working together to kill mobs.. but killing eacho- I don't get it. And the winner has to pay the loser? That's a bit odd.

THEdeadRETURNED likes this.
  3. GingerSwan

-_- It is a thing where whoever kills the other player loses. And the two try to kill MOBS and not each other. So, accidental strikes on the other is ok, but not purposeful killing, understand now?

4. oiShocKWavesv

Ok so the first person to die wins. So I can go in there /kill and get paid 10k?

5. GingerSwan

No, first to be killed by a player.

6. DastardlyWhale

DastardlyWhale Well-Known Member

I'll kill you all.

Z_Millla likes this.
  7. GingerSwan

Then you can pay 10k if you kill instantly :D Plus, our items will be returned

8. THEdeadRETURNED

THEdeadRETURNED Active Member VIP

This makes no sense....

Magetime and oiShocKWavesv like this.
  9. oiShocKWavesv

I don't get this at all. You're not supposed to kill each other, but the first person to be killed by the other person wins. What if the person gets killed by a mob? There's no was people are going to "accidentally" kill another person if it means paying them money.

10. GingerSwan

Hold out as long as possible, and see who goes the longest without betraying the other.

Sent from the SwanPhone

11. oiShocKWavesv

Well if you do betray them you have to give the other person money, so who in their right mind would betray the other person.

12. GingerSwan

Exactly. That's the point, to prevent betrayal.

Sent from the SwanPhone

13. Rem

Rem Active Member VIP

How about this suck it up and learn how to lose stuff.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

14. GingerSwan

May I quote; "Can someone get rid of his post, I'm really getting tired of his shit", plus, I just thought it would be a fun game, but you would probs lose instantly

15. Z_Millla

Z_Millla Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

If you want to delete the thread go for it, but people are just dumb. :D

It's a mob arena guys. The word your looking for is mob arena. Except pvp is on so awasted can come and murder everyone. It's a bonding experience really.

ZPWR22 and bobbylou4 like this.
  16. GingerSwan

Yes, that's my point. Mob arena/trust exercise. Because nobody trusts each other.

Sent from the SwanPhone

17. SpaceCadetKevin

SpaceCadetKevin Well-Known Member VIP

I do not think you have thought this game through. You throw two people into an arena against a horde of mobs and tell them not to kill each other. You say the payment is to prevent betrayal, but neither player can win or lose unless one of them is killed by the other. It just doesn't make a lot of sense.

Why not just throw em against the horde and whoever lasts the longest wins?

Sent from the new and improved space phone.

aarondang and oiShocKWavesv like this.
  18. GingerSwan

Yes. That is my point. Both hold off from mobs, and try to survive mobs and betrayal.

Sent from the SwanPhone

19. Slebert

Slebert Active Member VIP

u wut m8

GingerSwan likes this.
  20. aarondang

aarondang Active Member

No offense, but I find this idea stupid. Also, what mob arena would it be, the one where we pick classes and get armor or the same type as zombie survival. There are a few mistakes I see here, if it was the first type of mob arena I mentioned, then there is no items to give back and you do die fairly quickly. If pvp is turned on in that arena, then there would be no armor to give back if one player does kill the other but if you accidentally killed someone, you would have to pay them 1-10k? If you do well, you will get barely 1 k in the arena. Now for the zombie survial type of mob arena, what happens if you both die to mobs? You would most likely die fairly quickly to mobs if its a two person thing and you would lose your equipment and gain barely anything from it. It seems that you just want to find someone you trust. You could figure out if some current player is trustworthy or just bring a trustworthy friend onto the server and play with them.

Rem likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.