Trust Exercises in PvP

Discussion in 'Survival Server Suggestions' started by GingerSwan, May 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bkoch5

bkoch5 Active Member VIP

I feel sorry for you Ginger.. All you proposed is a simple mob arena type event where two enemies sort out their differences battling hordes of zombies/mobs. This is just sad how so many people attack you, and say mean things about your simple proposal.

Just wow :/

2. GingerSwan

GingerSwan Active Member VIP

Thx bkoch, at least u understand :D

Sent from the SwanPhone

No, I said ENEMIES have to TRUST each other, and accidental hits are ok.

Sent from the SwanPhone

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2014
    bkoch5 likes this.
  3. Rem

Rem Active Member VIP

Looks like im going to lose 10k

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

4. epic_poke8

epic_poke8 Active Member VIP

Can't we just do MobArena (Assuming we still have that)?

Rem likes this.
  5. bkoch5

bkoch5 Active Member VIP

You could do that (if it's still here) but the reason why he made this entire thing. Was to settle differences in PvP, not really for the mob arena idea.

6. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

If you wanna settle your differences in pvp I say you should have a straight fight to the death.

7. SpaceCadetKevin

SpaceCadetKevin Well-Known Member VIP

Thunderdome! Two may enter... One may leave!

aarondang likes this.
  8. DastardlyWhale

DastardlyWhale Well-Known Member

This thread is still alive? -____-

9. Dynodamon

Dynodamon Well-Known Member

I don't post much, but this is the dumbest idea I've seen in a long time. If you want to fight mobs, just go pve. If you want to fight players, run into pvp. I don't even, I odd.

Rem and THEdeadRETURNED like this.
  10. aarondang

aarondang Active Member

If you don't like receiving criticism, then you shouldn't be on the internet. There are critics everywhere.

Rem likes this.
  11. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

I can kinda see where you were trying to go with this.

But maybe it should just be that two players are stuck in the mob arena until one of them dies. I'm not sure how ti would work, but whomever dies first from a player, then they "win" (As in, they were betrayed by the other player). Maybe it could be that death from a mob respawns them in the arena again?

12. StephenP67

StephenP67 Well-Known Member VIP

What if both players start with a fixed amount of diamonds. They place as many as they choose into a chest so the opponent doesn't know how many they put in the chest and how many they are holding. First to strike gets what both players are holding with the other player getting what both placed in the chests. If after a set time nobody has attacked then each player keeps what they have in inventory plus the amount the other player placed in the chest.

I'm not sure what it says about trust but it makes for a weird trust strategy game.

epic_poke8 and Legend9468 like this.
  13. ZPWR22

ZPWR22 Active Member VIP

This is fundamentally flawed.

There is simply no need for a trust exercise, especially one for two enemies. I guess it's cool that you have this idea ginger, but it's just not happening. Maybe if someone wants to build rapport with someone, that person should just be trustworthy and loyal to whatever cause that the two players are fighting for. Finding the chemistry that makes two people trust each other comes through real experience.

As a Pvp council member, I'm going to nay this proposal. It's great that you have ideas, and never hesitate to post them, but this one is just a hassle for anybody who would be involved in making it. That is my final word on this matter.

StephenP67 and THEdeadRETURNED like this.
  14. GingerSwan

GingerSwan Active Member VIP

That would not totally settle the differences, seeing as though one person loses their gear

Sent from the SwanPhone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.