Nether Hub Sign Up

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Z_Millla, Jun 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Z_Millla

Z_Millla Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Esssence (Anno) Sigh... Heading to work now, I'll deal with it in a few hours. Don't be surprised when half the players get unwhitelisted today! :D

2. SkittlesQueen

SkittlesQueen Active Member VIP

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
    won't be me or truk, I know that for a fact...also rip dolly the donkey who died drowning on a water fall

follow the buzzards

3. Aww poor dolly :'( And Z lol go for it. I had stockpiled at least four stacks of oak logs from my 'tree farm' and that's all gone for sure.

By the way, I'm checking to make triple sure the enchanted table is gone cause I realize I may have put it in a seperate room with three bookshelves. I had forgotten about that. Checking now.

Yay!! The enchanting table is safe. :)

Ps. >:) Hmm... Skittles and trukk? jk haha

4. JasonR80

JasonR80 New Member

JasonR80

I would like to be set up with a portal
    here is my coords below and i like a sign as well

(XYZ) 134,327/7900000/344,498

5. N2Mining

N2Mining Member VIP

n2glox2

I would like to be set up with a portal and tunnel.

Overworld

2619 61 -1739

Thanks for all the hard Work!

6. NMBr2d2

NMBr2d2 Well-Known Member VIP

Next time be sure to look at the date of the last post. On top of that, the server this applies to doesn't exist anymore D:

THEdeadRETURNED likes this.
  7. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

We'll look at getting the nether hub set up again at some point in the future.

But this was for a previous rendition of the vanilla server, and hence doesn't exist anymore. Check back in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.