Monthly Voting Contest Results

Discussion in 'News and Updates' started by ndvenckus1, Aug 1, 2014.

1. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

The July voting contest has come to an end, and it's time to announce the winners! Since I haven't yet explained how the prize distribution will work from now on, I'll do that right now.
    • The top 3 monthly voters get in-game trophies (on both survival and creative) that they can cherish for years to come, along with a podium display at the hub for the next month.
    • Those with at least 200 votes will receive 7,500 rupies on survival.
    • Those with at least 150 votes will receive 5,000 rupies on survival.
    • Those with at least 100 votes will receive 2,500 rupies on survival.
    • Those with at least 50 votes will receive 1,500 rupies on survival.
    Now for the winners!

#1 - k9katz with 221 votes
    #2 - StephenP67 with 207 votes
    #3 - PieSquared761 with 178 votes

200 Votes Club: k9katz, StephenP67
    150 Votes Club: PieSquared761, 86MaxSmart, oiShockWavesv, the_reminator98
    100 Votes Club: epic_poke8, Sophiiiiiier, Hakalu, dochalfday, xalpha322, ndvenckus1, ezeiger92, SpaceCadetKevin, crackerbomb12, GingerSwan, Chandler107
    50 Votes Club: Eman3dude, Plasmafirezarin, Hmongusa, waterpower1, n2glox2, Dark_of_Light, cool_a_rama, robot9ninja, ralk75, GhostFig, Linkasa, Xanna01, Nelvs, SkittlesQueen, Xxcoolcool1234xX, triamigos, Dynodamon

Money has been distributed, and podiums have been put up. Trophies will be given out when you find me in-game (or I find you). There are a few changes to the voting site that I've been promising for a while now, such as an option to open links manually and removal of the third site, and they will be live fairly soon. I'd like to get the vote shop stocked as well (once we finalize our game plan for the EULA changes), so you guys have somewhere to spend all your VotePoints.

On behalf of all the staff, I'd like to thank you all for your efforts this month. Let's hope for even more votes next month!

2. StephenP67

StephenP67 Well-Known Member VIP

Just out of interest how did total votes compare to previous months? Seemed to be a spike in participation.

epic_poke8 likes this.
  3. Rem

Rem Active Member VIP

sweet! 2 free shadetokens!

4. Magetime

Magetime Active Member VIP

I love the work you've been doing with this voting Ndv. Keep up the good work!

5. SkittlesQueen

SkittlesQueen Active Member VIP

Yay I made the 50 club lol

Dynodamon likes this.
  6. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

I don't have a source to pull past numbers from, but yeah, there were definitely more votes this month :p