What's going on here?

Discussion in 'Finger Pointing' started by PieSquared761, Aug 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

I apologize for the lack of proper formatting, but there isn't one for such a specific issue.

Hopefully the screenshots speak for themselves:

2014-08-03_17.08.51.png 2014-08-03_17.05.49.png 2014-08-02_21.39.39.png
    I'll probably add more screenshots as this happens. I don't know what to do with them, that's up to you guys. I'm just bringing up the issue and documenting it.

Attached Files:

Grimmjow likes this.
  2. Nicholas2438

Nicholas2438 New Member

Why can you post these pictures when everyday you tell me everyone from my stream is "cancer" or "the plague". You're just trying to get people in my stream in trouble because you judge them and think they're all horrible.

Rem likes this.
  3. PieSquared761

I doubt all of them are from your stream, and not everyone from your stream is like this. Examples being gman54321 and some dude (I think Alexander or something) who was super nice, but left because he thought you and jeffie were taking advantage of him (no idea why).

4. PieSquared761

Next we have: Bible quotes.

Basically I sent the dude 5r to even out my balance after buying some cacti, and he insults me with Bible quotes, probably self-righteously and haughtily.

Again, I don't even know what to do with this... It's against the rules to talk about religion, and it's just annoying in general.

Attached Files:

5. PieSquared761

Attached Files:

6. DastardlyWhale

DastardlyWhale Well-Known Member

I like /ignore. Grow up. Locked.

DeeeezNutz likes this.
  7. DastardlyWhale

DastardlyWhale Well-Known Member

edit: tysutter is already banned for obvious reasons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.