Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by GingerSwan, Aug 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GingerSwan

GingerSwan Active Member VIP

What is your IGN? GingerSwan
    Who banned you?(use @<full username>) Navarog
    Why were you banned(ban message)? You were banned from this server for immaturity, harrasing other players and admin
    When were you banned? 16:50 GMT
    How long is your ban? Permanent
    Can you explain what you know about the ban in more detail? I was banned last night for three hours, for calling MrWolf10 salty, and linking pictures of salt. I did nothing wrong today, except for falling asleep on the keyboard, and flying up 5000 blocks, I even apologized to MrWolf10.
    Why should you be unbanned? I have been on this server for over a year, and it is the only server I play on. I donated 70 US Dollars to it, and play regularly. I also have nowhere else to turn for a server. This is the only good one I've found in the entirety of my playing Minecraft.

Please, regard my message.

Grimmjow likes this.
  2. Navarog

Navarog Well-Known Member

You've been warned of this before and have been given many chances to act better. You spend most of your time on the server harassing other players (most recently MrWolf10) and generally causing issues. You're not getting unbanned.

I can see about getting your money refunded or transferred in some way. VIP is about to lose all of its perks besides the rank name anyway though, and a VIP server may be opened up soon maybe.

Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.