Desert hills to be flat\ and a team?

Discussion in 'Help Wanted' started by AlphaKnight495, Aug 20, 2014.

1. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

Why not just build something you think is cool? If you just focus on making what you like, you'll have more fun. Worry less about getting a higher rank on the server, it's just going to happen if you keep at it. (Keep asking for opinions/advice on your work, too)

Chandler107 and qb10panther like this.
  2. lol I've been on the server for over 4 years XD Guest to BII and was happy ;)

3. (I honestly hate this project yet I love it for its spheres yet I cannot make them and that frustrated me. So I will perhaps make another district in the desert.) Then someone has to completely remove the massive undertaking I could not take.

4. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

Maybe it could just be your freetime project? Most of us have a side build that we come back to time to time. It might just be the place where you experiment with different building techniques.

5. qb10panther

qb10panther Member

I would hate to see you quit a project so I decided to help you out a bit. Hopefully you'll continue on the project now :). You'll see what I did at the build.

GingerSwan likes this.
  6. GingerSwan

GingerSwan Active Member VIP

Anybody able to post pics?

7. qb10panther

qb10panther Member

I just made the dome for him

8. GingerSwan

GingerSwan Active Member VIP

Ok. How does the build look? Is it cool?

9. I havent gone on yet because these professors are giving me tons of work, but the last things I did was on pmc, maybe next week Ill go on and update the pmc. Its really about 15% now:confused:http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/hagia-sophia-3043746/

Last edited: Sep 28, 2014