Cudos to Cyber!

Discussion in 'News and Updates' started by Yoyojoel, Sep 6, 2014.

1. Yoyojoel

Yoyojoel New Member Creative Architect

Hey ya'll!
    Just felt like I needed to post something like this.
    Since I got moderator on creative I've been let in on how the server works behind the scenes,
    and my god was that a pleasant surpise. I just want to extend my gratitude to CyberVic in particular for organizing all the stuff to make this community work. Be it forums, rules, or server settings, Cyber's the guy for the job. Great work man!

2. CyberVic

CyberVic Well-Known Member VIP

Err thanks. :cool:

Couldn't do it without great staff behind me.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2014
  3. NMBr2d2

NMBr2d2 Well-Known Member VIP

Its almost like he has this master plan, document even, that has been carefully thought out with the majority of the community in mind. But real, his experience with people from his job and WoW helps a ton, and being code/computer/life savvy is crazy useful.

4. I_am_dropbear

I_am_dropbear Active Member

Hashtag: NMB's conspiracy theory!

5. Archenemy666

Archenemy666 Active Member VIP

I believe that all changes being implemented by Cybervic are for the benefit of our community. The things that he suggest can do nothing more that push us forward! :3

6. Slebert

Slebert Active Member VIP

Since CyberVic has become the Site Admin, not only the Minecraft servers, but the community as a whole has improved greatly. He has been making changes that are needed to improve Gameplay and Strengthen our Community as a whole.
    He has put so much of his own time and effort into making the server and community a better place, and it is working.
    Almost every day he puts hours of work into the servers and community. Have you guys seen the spread sheets!!! So many spread sheets!!!

There is so much behind the scenes work that people don't get to see, and I think most people don't think about this. Half the time I come into team speak, him and ezeiger92 are working on behinds the scenes stuff that people will never know about.

His Time and Effort are appreciated by many, and for that, I thank him.

SkittlesQueen likes this.