Ruin a Wish

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by ace5511, Oct 5, 2011.

1. I really wanted to try and do something with this but it turns out you can't ruin a wish if there's no wish to ruin. Could you edit so its a wish? And the next person to post can write the response (or they can respond to 'banana' if they beat you to it).

GingerSwan likes this.
  2. SpaceCadetKevin

SpaceCadetKevin Well-Known Member VIP

Banana? Are you wishing for a banana? If so then consider your wish granted. For the rest of your life you will hear nothing except for the songs Banana Phone and that Gwen Stefani song. You will most likely terminate yourself within the week.

I wish for pumpkin pie.

3. Granted. I give you some pumpkin seeds and soil for you to grow pumpkins into a delicious and beautiful pie. You thank me and place the compost and seeds into the shed and end up fortgetting entirely about the pie because you get distracted by attractive women and minecraft. Eventually you're like "oh shit right the pumpkins" and so you head down to the shed to start planting.

You walk into your shed and you meet eye to eye with a derelict homeless man casually snacking on your pumpkin seeds. "Dammit dude what, argh, get out, get out now". The homeless man, obviously feeling pretty bad about the whole ordeal, promptly packs up and leaves. You decide to not make a big deal about it because you know just how irrestible pumpin seeds are, so you forgive the poor man. You think about a way you could stop unauthorised access to your shed...locks are still a thing right? So you pop down to the shops to buy a padlock, and to search for more pumpkin seeds.

There's no seeds, anywhere, looks like all the shops are sold out due to halloween and all that shiz, so you give me a call. *bring bring... bring bring... bring bri..* "hello?"
    "Hey man it's SCK, i screwd up man, I still havent planted those pumpkins and now I need more seeds.
    "Ah man, thats cool, ill bring some round, whats your warp again? I might need an invite."
    "Shit hold up one sec Ill have to invite you */warp invite Salmon_FLavour SCK*. That should do it". (in b4 I got the command wrong)

I get the notification on my phone saying ive been invited to your home and I warp over there.
    "BOOM"
    *silence*
    "ARRRGHHH"

There is a huge crater where I appeared, you're lying on the ground in agony with your arms and right leg completley torn from your body, you're going to bleed out and there's no way to save you.

I run over to you, kneel down beside you and whisper a word of comfort in your last moments.
    "SCK, this is what you get for losing my pumpkin seeds, you scrub".

Fin.

ALTERNATIVE ENDING #1
    >You grow the seeds
    >Make bulk pumpkins
    >Make delicious pumpkin pie
    >Realise you can make a business out of it
    >Start pumpkin farm
    >Halloween ends
    >Cant sell enough pumpkins to stay in business.
    >All your money was spent on the farm and now youre broke

ALTERNATIVE ENDING #2.
    >I don't give you a pumpkin pie. Hows that for a wish ruined.

I wish for SpaceCadetKevin to be a Space Cadet.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2014
    DeeeezNutz likes this.
  4. hywzerboydy

hywzerboydy Active Member VIP

Granted, the space program is cancelled by Empress Wheeze I (shown in picture)

uploadfromtaptalk1414617614388.jpg

I wish I was the pope

5. GingerSwan

GingerSwan Active Member VIP

Granted. You are assassinated by Royal Order of the Wheeze Empire.

I wish for a 99c swag bag

6. SpaceCadetKevin

Granted. You are shot and left bleeding out in the streets. Your swag bag is stolen by a passing belieber.

I wish for French toast crunch cereal.

7. Random0ne

Random0ne Well-Known Member

Granted. While eating the cereal, you notice that it has a rather peculiar taste. Looking at the box, you discover the cereal is made of actual toasted French people. After all, how else would they get that satisfying crunch?

I wish for the person who grants my wish to have a perfect, extremely fulfilling life.

Mega_Spud likes this.
  8. NMBr2d2

NMBr2d2 Well-Known Member VIP

Granted, I am actually XXXPRODXXX.

I wish for some popcorn.

9. BurningIce2

BurningIce2 Active Member VIP

Granted. It is microwave popcorn, and while you are waiting for it to finish, you fall asleep, and the microwave mysteriously stays on, and the radiation created a minor zombie apocalypse.

The zombies however, are locked in your basement, and reproducing like rabbits. When your basement is entirely full of them, they break open the door of your basement, and you suddenly wake up (all of this happened in about 32.53 minutes).

You immediately call the police, but they don't believe you, so you get your gun and shoot them. Seeing they're in their hundreds, you quickly resign to running.

But now, the zombies are not only after you, they are now also after your neighbors, your friends, family. Soon, you are the only person alive, and you still didn't have any popcorn.

I wish for net neutrality.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2014
    salmon_flavour likes this.
  10. GingerSwan

Granted, Anonymous has to shut down all the online games and game sites you like as well as Google, Microsoft and Paypal to achieve this.

I wish for another potato

11. THEdeadRETURNED

THEdeadRETURNED Active Member VIP

granted, its a radioactive potato

I wish to see avengers 2 right now

12. NMBr2d2

NMBr2d2 Well-Known Member VIP

Granted, Everything is butchered and the only saving grace of the movie is quicksilver's quick wit.

I wish for the ability to change people's ringtones to the climax in the song Kawaita Sakebi.

13. GingerSwan

no.
    lel jk fine. Nobody likes it and they beat you up.

I wish for it to change to this
    (with the image)

Last edited: Nov 7, 2014
  14. SpaceCadetKevin

Granted. For whatever reason, you are attacked by a pack of ravenous wolves. Me thinks I recognize a few as Nmb's.

I wish for a taco.

15. BurningIce2

Granted. You regurgitate the one you wished for earlier.

I wish to know Peter Capaldi in real life.

16. GingerSwan

Granted. He doesn't like you

I wish for GTA V to be out on PC now.

17. Granted.
    1. Mass excitement, everybody plays
    2. Many people are fired because their punctuality and productivity takes a massive drop.
    3. Hospitality industry is hit especially hard, because "customer service is not worth the time and effort it when I can play GTA"
    4. Christmas comes around, people want to eat out and buy food for functions, but too many people are playing GTA, there is not enough food and services available.
    5. Many executives are frustrated because they can't source fresh salmon to feast upon on Christmas day, they immediately fire half of their workforce the following Monday out of furious anger and spite.
    6. Mass unemployment, not enough food and resources in the market.
    7. Everybody is hit hard, food prices skyrocket, the unemployed are starving.
    8. To escape their harsh reality more people start playing GTA V.
    9. People are starving as they play GTA V, they are literally passing out mid-game and never waking up.
    10. Mass AFK.
    11. Server's are flooded with afk (dead) players, and they suck to play on.
    12. Everybody combines their minds to form one super brain that is to host the single ultimate GTA server for every player.
    13. Over time the minds powers physically attracts every person to a single point on earth.
    14. People start getting crushed, the pile of humans is so huge that the megabrain processing power starts to falter as the humans overheat.
    15. The attraction is too strong, the servers in overdrive!
    16. SERVER CRASH
    17. Everybody dies simultaneously in a computer game mind powered orgy of death and entertainment.

I wish for GTA V to be released precicely 1 day after it's due release date.

18. GingerSwan

Uh, the majority of people will stick to their consoles, the Master Race shall not be spammed with millions of people simultaneously dying :p
    Granted, PS4 edition.

I wish for there to be a 10 hour loop of this

19. Flamestar00

Flamestar00 Active Member VIP

Granted but you go insane from watching it too often

I wish awastedlife would stop eating me

20. BurningIce2

Granted. He starts eating your dog.

I wish for it to stop raining

Last edited: Nov 9, 2014
    Flamestar00 likes this.