Sky block

Discussion in 'Survival Server Suggestions' started by msladydeath, Nov 25, 2014.

1. msladydeath

msladydeath Member

Is there a way to have a challenge map or 2 on the server? Maybe something that can be changed or reset. Could be several different warp to spots on the same map, so people can still communicate, but have space to work their part of the sky with a partner or small group?

Just a thought.

2. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

Will this turn into another gimmick 'server'? We've had (multiple) vanilla, snaphot, EHM, and FTB/Tekkit servers, and the only one that survived for any significant amount of time was FTB. I don't want to have a repeat of vanilla, where I spent nearly a week working my ass off with Cyber to set it up, then have everyone who demanded the server vanish off the freaking planet. (See Keldt)

Is this something that could pull new players to our server? Or would it (like vanilla and snapshot) pull players away from survival and creative, and then die out? I can put my time and effort to make this a thing, but I would rather spend it making our current servers better.

In any case, I have 4 programming projects, 3 music projects, a math assignment, and a game (team project) that I have to finish by Wednesday, so this will not get immediate action.

3. GingerSwan

GingerSwan Active Member VIP

Speaking of other servers, can we bring back the VIP one? It isn't against the EULA, and I assume you all still have the files, etc.

4. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

ezeiger92 likes this.
  5. msladydeath

msladydeath Member

It could be a draw to get more people on the server, it could be a vip thing, idk. I was just throwing it out to the wind. I'll be in teamspeak tonight, can talk then.