Monthly Voting Contest Results - November 2014

Discussion in 'News and Updates' started by ndvenckus1, Dec 1, 2014.

1. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

Alright, we've done this enough. You know the drill :) Prize distribution system recap:
    • The top 3 monthly voters get in-game trophies on survival that they can cherish for years to come, along with a podium display at the hub for the next month.
      Note: I realized a moment ago that I haven't actually been giving trophies out on creative, and keeping a single item handy on a creative server is kind of ridiculous, so they will officially only be give out on survival from now on (placed in people's enderchests).
    • Those with at least 200 votes will receive 7,500 rupies on survival.
    • Those with at least 150 votes will receive 5,000 rupies on survival.
    • Those with at least 100 votes will receive 2,500 rupies on survival.
    • Those with at least 50 votes will receive 1,500 rupies on survival.
    • Another Note: If anyone can think of an equivalent prize to be given out on creative (since rupies don't do you much good there), feel free to post in this thread. Otherwise, I'll discuss it with the admins.
    Our podium finishers:

#1 - Mega_Spud with 209 votes
    #2 - StephenP67 with 202 votes
    #3 - Bkoch5 with 200 votes

[​IMG]

200 Votes Club: Mega_Spud , StephenP67, bkoch5
    150 Votes Club: SkittlesQueen, DeanoooO26, TheTechGeek245, Mokoum, Sophiiiiiier, k9katz
    100 Votes Club: Prince_Comet, MILKMAIDEN64, Gunny221, CharlesVane, GingerSwan, Chibiya, Eman3dude, Xanna01, n2glox2, epic_poke8
    50 Votes Club: El_Creepito, NMBr2d2, oiShocKWavesv, MsLoveBug, SpaceCadetKevin, msladydeath, Dark_Nightfall, Archenemy666, Legend9468, bubbarays3, ljstrings, KorkyOfRoblox, triamigos

Money has been given out in-game, podiums have been updated on hub, and trophies have been placed into the winners' respective enderchests! As for our total votes, we went from 5,719 last month to 4,872 -- a 14.8% decrease (back to right around where we were in September). Hopefully we can get that back up again, especially with so many players home for the holidays. Now's the perfect time to start!

I hope you're all enjoying the recent addition of the vote shop to survival! If not, I'm always open to suggestions :p Once I'm done refining some things on survival and to the webpage, I'm planning to start work on the creative vote shop. Like I said, now's the best time to start voting! As I write this, we're ranked #28 on Minestatus! If all of you go and vote now, we could gain some traction early on to take us into the month. Thanks to everyone who voted this month!

Mega_Spud, StephenP67 and bkoch5 like this.
  2. SkittlesQueen

SkittlesQueen Active Member VIP

i know i was super close to bein at least 3rd in the 200....votin didn't work some days so i had to skip lol dec should be better lol

ndvenckus1 likes this.
  3. Mega_Spud

Mega_Spud Active Member VIP

That's great thanks NDV :D

What do the trophies look like? I don't think I've received one yet.

4. bkoch5

bkoch5 Active Member VIP

I think its a gold ingot that's named for what place you got.

Mega_Spud likes this.
  5. TheTechGeek245

TheTechGeek245 Well-Known Member VIP

its a gold nugget

bkoch5 likes this.
  6. ndvenckus1

I knew I forgot something :D I'll give out trophies when I get home.

Mega_Spud likes this.
  7. bkoch5

bkoch5 Active Member VIP

I think my ender chest is full xD I'll have to remove some stuff from it when I get home..

8. StephenP67

StephenP67 Well-Known Member VIP

I don't think we got the November trophies?

9. ndvenckus1

I finally got home! I'll hand those out in a minute.

THEdeadRETURNED likes this.
  10. GingerSwan

GingerSwan Active Member VIP

I'm really behind on voting this month, lucky to make it to at least 50 I'd say