ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by poobearmoises, Dec 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poobearmoises

poobearmoises New Member

was banned cause ginger keeps harrassing me did not steal from him don't know where his place is please want back on help been on a long time have big place

2. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

So this is not even remotely close the right format, but I'm responding anyway
    What ginger's base was supposed to look like:
    2014-12-10_15.12.20.png
    What you left it as:
    2014-12-10_15.13.10.png

Over 500 broken blocks.

Dynodamon and GingerSwan like this.
  3. GingerSwan

GingerSwan Active Member VIP

As I stated, we have Prism evidence, and you kept lying about it. Several months ago, you griefed all my heads. Later, you kept taking the fences to my fenced off area, you should have replaced them. And the quartz area, you seemed to have just done it for fun. Griefing is illegal on this server.

Dynodamon likes this.
  4. poobearmoises

poobearmoises New Member

that was abandoned it was already ran sacked before i got there and it was right next to my houseit looked like it was recked anyway and dind't relize anyone lived there for starters plus if your going to ban to start shit i am leaving server since you all don't run it right anyway i worked my butt off to biuld up my place and you all don't give a shit so you will loose a customer i will find a better server and start over

5. GingerSwan

GingerSwan Active Member VIP

It was in the middle of nowhere, not abandoned. I hadn't put furniture in there yet, hence why it looked "ransacked". Griefing is still illegal no matter what. You also fucked up the redstone there, causing hassle for ezeiger92, as it does not roll back well. I understand people who grief to get items, albeit it is wrong, but griefing redstone? Calm down there, Satan.

If you wish to be unbanned, please appeal in the correct format.

6. Dynodamon

Dynodamon Well-Known Member

You griefed someone's home which is against the rules. We have prism logs to tell us that you are the one who did these actions. Either stop lying or go away.

N2Mining and GingerSwan like this.
  7. ezeiger92

poobearmoises
    2014-12-10_17.03.15.png
    Normally I would just let this die, because you have griefed multiple times and honestly made no effort in your ban appeal, mainly playing the victim card. But I came back after being afk and saw this gem, and I felt it deserved a well thought out response, because clearly you are upset, so here we go.

Leave.

Thread locked.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2014
    GingerSwan and N2Mining like this.
  8. ezeiger92

This is for public record, because freaking lol.
    deathlakes came on the server to revenge-grief for poobearmoises. Rolling back the damage took 6 minutes, tops.

Both of you can enjoy your permabans, have fun with your lives :)

Last edited: Dec 11, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.