hey everyone, my name is Josh

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by biaggiboy15, Dec 13, 2014.

1. biaggiboy15

biaggiboy15 New Member

I'm 23 and a quadriplegic. I have little use of my fingers so I'm a little slow, which makes these "creation" games the best experience I get out of games. Space engineers got me to switch back to a pc from a console. I have played space engineers for over 300 hours and about 100 of that has been on servers. I look forward to playing with many of you and hopefully having big faction wars in spaces.

GingerSwan likes this.
  2. Mega_Spud

Mega_Spud Active Member VIP

Hi, welcome to ShadeCrest! ;)

I haven't played much space engineers yet, but it if you ever check out the Minecraft servers sometime, we have creative and survival too. (Also have Towny in survival which can ease the pressure without mobs trying to knock you off your roof!:D)

Maybe see you in game!

Have fun,
    Mega

GingerSwan likes this.
  3. bkoch5

bkoch5 Active Member VIP

Welcome to the ShadeCrest community Josh!! :D Hope to see you in game sometime!

4. TheTechGeek245

TheTechGeek245 Well-Known Member VIP

I don't know about my current activity yet on SE because I have many things to do but if your ever on the private server Alverni is always looking for new members

5. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

Hey, welcome to the community :) If you want to have a better SE experience, I encourage you to apply to our private community servers here. You'll find that the people are much more friendly and you'll have a lot less hassle to worry about. Also, if you enjoy "creation" games, and you haven't tried it already, I encourage you to branch out to one of our Minecraft servers if you get the chance. Have fun!