Christmas 2014 VIP Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Contests/Events' started by Slebert, Dec 17, 2014.

1. Slebert

Slebert Active Member VIP

Thats right! The contest is back! And this time anyone can enter!!! Including VIP 5s!
    just comment bellow with your IGN and why you love Christmas and you will be entered to win a $30 donation under your IGN!

Winner will be picked on the 20th!

Sent from Sleberts phone

2. GingerSwan

GingerSwan Active Member VIP

GingerSwan - It's a great time to get together with the family, possibly grab a beer while disguised to drink with the other 13-15 year olds at the family party, and I get to visit my mother, stepdad and sisters in England

3. Xanna01

Xanna01 New Member VIP

Xanna01- Christmas is a great time to hang out with friends and family, while some of use are wishing that it would snow. Also, no school.

4. IAMWILDCAT556

IAMWILDCAT556 New Member

IAMWILDCAT556- Christmas means hanging out with family and friends. Also, no school. Plus, you get to show affection for people. Christmas is special! :D

5. Rem

Rem Active Member VIP

I LOVE CHRISTMAS BECAUSE STEAM SALES AND FREE STUFF FROM PEOPLE. AND FAMILY AND STUFF! FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    the_reminator98

6. SkittlesQueen

SkittlesQueen Active Member VIP

Just a heads up, there's no more perks with vip but you do help the server so that's a super good thing, so good luck

7. Slebert

Just a bump to remind people of this! :p

8. BurningIce2

BurningIce2 Active Member VIP

Christmas is a time to share with the people around you, not only family and friends.
    And the fabulous smell of the food that's being prepared by your grandmother while the whole family is playing board games and chatting over the events that happened since the last visit.
    Let's not forget the presents :-D. Oh, the joy of going downstairs and seeing a mountain of presents under a richly decorated Christmas tree...

Merry Christmas Shadecrest.

9. TheTechGeek245

TheTechGeek245 Well-Known Member VIP

Christmas is the best time to get sick. I don't know how many years in a row I have gotten sick during Christmas break, but Its more than 2. I am currently down with da flu (always blame the younger siblings). My sister was persistent with giving me the flu every time I get sick. She purposefully coughs on me every time I go through that door. Now I'm laughing at her when She had to go to school today.

10. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

I love Christmas because I get to spend time with my family.
    And video games.
    And getting fat.
    And studying significantly less.

11. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

I like Christmas because I have 5 tests to study for that are on the first day back...
    Alllssssoo, maybe it'd be nice to let the people who aren't VIP yet have a chance of winning

Last edited: Dec 19, 2014
  12. crackerbomb12

crackerbomb12 New Member

crackerbomb12- Christmas is a time for family and friends to get together and have a wonderful time. Then on Christmas morning everyone can see the joy on each others faces as they receive each others gifts. The scene on Christmas Day is always awesome with dinner cooking, Christmas songs, baking gingerbread cookies, and making gingerbread houses.

13. Slebert

Xanna Wins! Congrats you are now VIP V!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

BurningIce2 likes this.
  14. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

15. BurningIce2

BurningIce2 Active Member VIP

Grats Xanna!

16. GingerSwan

GingerSwan Active Member VIP