How do i sell my house/home

Discussion in 'Help Wanted' started by Derbias, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Derbias

Derbias New Member

Hi guys :)
    I've build a home at the castle thingy place (can't remeber the name of the town) and would like to know how to put it up for sale???
    Pic of it here:
    [​IMG]
    thanks

2. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

If you're an an actual Towny town, ask the mayor. Otherwise, just get in the trade channel and see if anyone's interested!

3. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

^ What Ndv said.

But also to expand, SC has a playerrun economy. So most of the buying is (more or less) barter based. You declare your intention to sell, either here or ingame, set a starting price, and then see if there's any takers. Somewhat like an auction, depending on what's being sold.

4. Derbias

Derbias New Member

Hi All,
    The House has had an expansion and is still for sale, It's in Cobblestone Castle (could the Mayor please reply as i've forgotten ur username).

Im not sure what the place is worth, I'd swap for a bigger plot and enough money to buy the materials to make something similar in size?

also would it be possible to move my build to a place more active? like cut and paste it with one of those world editor thingys
    thanks

5. CyberVic

CyberVic Well-Known Member VIP

Normally we don't really "move" people's stuff, but I think we can make an exception if you unwisely built in the middle of newbville right near spawn and want your build moved a bit further away from other people.

If you are refering to a plot within the confines of a given town, then yes you'd have to talk with the mayor who is managing the plots in your town.

6. Derbias

Derbias New Member

thanks for the info,
    Does anybody know who manages Cobblestone Castle town?

7. StephenP67

StephenP67 Well-Known Member VIP

The mayor is DeanoooO26 but I'm not sure if he was taking a break. Is Derbias your IGN? You don't seem to be a member of Cobblestone_Castle.

8. Derbias

Derbias New Member

Yes it's my in game name, I thought i'd become a member when i first started...

9. IAMWILDCAT556

IAMWILDCAT556 New Member

DeanoooO26 said that he is done with SC, so he won't be on for a while...