This Week in ShadeCrest - 2015/1/2

Discussion in 'News and Updates' started by ndvenckus1, Jan 2, 2015.

1. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

[​IMG]

Summary
    • Survival - Voting Updates
    • Survival - PvE Spawn Cleanup
    • Survival - Armor Stand Logging
    • Creative - Voting Updates on the Way
    • Space Engineers - Both survival servers now public, one modded one unmodded
    • Space Engineers - New "Programming" Board on the Forums

Survival - Voting Updates
    Two new items have been added to the vote shop (details can be seen below). I've noticed that the shop hasn't seen very much use, so I've altered the prices/durations of some of the old items to see how it changes things. I encourage you all to check out the changes in-game with the "/voteshop" command! I think you'll like what you see :)

[​IMG]

New Items:
    • Unbreakable Armor
      • Armor doesn't lose durability with use. Great for PvP!
      • Cost: 45vp
      • Duration: 25 minutes
    • Mob Invisibility
      • Common hostile mobs can't attack you, and you can't attack them.
      • Cost: 15vp
      • Duration: 1 hour
    Additionally, a couple of annoying bugs have been fixed, and more changes are on the way!

Survival - PvE Spawn Cleanup
    ezeiger92 has spent a lot of time relocating and removing old builds and adding new regions in the PvE spawn in an effort to clean it up, and it's looking good for the first time in a while!

Survival - Armor Stand Logging
    ezeiger92 and I have added a simple logging system for inserts, removals, and deletion of armor stands while we wait for Prism to add its own system. They can now be used with confidence since we'll be able to quickly find thieves and return stolen goods.

Creative - Voting Updates
    I'll be working with creative members and staff in the near future to add items to the vote shop and hopefully create some voting incentive, so look forward to seeing these in the next few weeks! While you wait for the changes, I encourage you to start voting now to stockpile some points and help server grow!

Space Engineers - Both survival servers now public, one modded one unmodded
    CyberVic has shut down the Creative Space Engineers server and several other updates to the two other servers. The old "public" server is staying public and unmodded with the safe setting on and the old "private" server is modded, hostile, and is now public. Both worlds are now set to the unlimited universe setting. As always the quick connect links for steam are available on our front page

Space Engineers - New "Programming" Board on the Forums
    CyberVic has added a new programming board to the forums for anyone interested in working on the in-game scripting or mods for Space Engineers in C# using the official modding Programming Block and API. There are a few posts to help anyone interested get started.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2015