New resource worlds on Survival!

Discussion in 'News and Updates' started by ezeiger92, Jan 4, 2015.

1. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

It's a brand new year, which is the perfect time to bring in some new maps!

Mining (status: Reset)
    We've reset the mining world with a nice new seed and all of the 1.8 terrain generation features. Just as before, there are 9 different mining spawns, /warp mining[1-9], but this time the spawn regions only extend upwards. You won't be denied diamonds by WorldGuard regions ever again!
    This really shouldn't need to be said, but don't dig massive pits around the spawns!

The Mining world has a square border 4096x4096, centered around [0,0], and uses Minecraft's built in world border so you aren't teleported around when you get close.

Nether (status: Reset)
    There is also a fresh new nether to explore. There may not be any fancy new terrain generation, but it is a nice thing to have. Reach it by travelling through a nether portal in any world.

The Nether border is 6144x6144, centered around [0,0]. Like Mining, it uses the built in world border.

Dungeon (status: Migrated)
    Now in place is the new dungeon world, a flat world which is the new home of CyberVic's hardmode dungeon. This will be home to most future dungeons that may be created on ShadeCrest: Survival.

No borders are used, but you will not be able to escape any individual dungeons in this world.

Ender (status: Migrated)
    Also to be reset is the end. This will happen sometime tomorrow [Jan 4, 2015], probably around Event time, and means a new Enderdragon fight will happen!
    The dragon is dead, now go get all your obsidian and cheese blocks!

A border has not been planned, but may be implemented in the future.

World (status: Doomed)
    I am talking, of course, about our old spawn. It has been on our server for a very long time without use, and most new players don't even know it exists. Let's finally say goodbye to this world, and let it slip quietly into the sea.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2015
  2. msladydeath

msladydeath Member

So..... everyone in the mining worlds will die and not be able to get their stuff back??? (which just happened to me :()

*edit* Dark managed to not die and we did get that all figured out... but still, I fell to my doom

Last edited: Jan 4, 2015
    IAMWILDCAT556 likes this.
  3. NMBr2d2

NMBr2d2 Well-Known Member VIP

[​IMG]