ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by AnatolyZaitsev, Jan 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What is your IGN? anatolyzaitsev
    Who banned you? dam its been month don't remember
    Why were you banned(ban message)? slang terms or otherwise i believe i was being to politically correct in which annoyed some admin

When were you banned? don't recall when
    How long is your ban? week or day idk
    Can you explain what you know about the ban in more detail? just being politically right and i guess annoying to one admin

Why should you be unbanned? I won't speak my political views or say alan words i don't apologize is that admin wasn't happy with my opinions.

2. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

3. Stephen4705

Stephen4705 New Member

You've been a nuisance and a pain on multiple occasions, this was just the last straw of many. As a result, I permabanned you. You were incredibly obnoxious and forceful with your opinions, and I feel like you were either A) deliberately going about it in such a manner as to irritate other server users or B) completely unaware of how forceful you were truly being. Now if it's A, case closed. The bottom line is that sort of behaviour ain't warranted. If it's B, you should know better by now. You've had multiple warnings issued from other creative admins, including a temporary ban in the past, and in addition, I also recall warning you multiple times during this indecent alone that your behaviour was indecent.

Unless anyone has any other reason, I would like to deny this ban appeal.

4. i do apologize but for I'm only on mine craft 4 times every 4 months I'm not much on it , in reasoning you can't say I'm a nuisance and pain , I'm sure you just got to know me like 4 months ago

5. Navarog

Navarog Well-Known Member

Not my appeal, but I'm head Creative admin, was there for the ban, and have access to chat logs.

Ana, you were frequently racist and seemed to regard it as fine because of "freedom of speech," something non-existant on privately-owned Minecraft servers (this is a video game, not a

court of law or a country). This was not your first time being punished for being offensive and you were this way for at least several weeks. You talked non-stop of your race's superiority

either in a serious manner or in a very weak attempt at comedy that only ended up offending people. The logs I have of the day you returned from his previous tempban (for similar reasons)

are as follows:

[As he arrived]
    [A few seconds later]
    Convinced that he was being picked on because he was Russian, after returning from a ban for calling a German person a Nazi.

[A few minutes later, attempted humor I hopet]
    [In which he defends calling a German player a Nazi for being German (reason for his previous tempban)]
    [The beginning of his final argument]
    [Again defending being racist]
    [In which Ana implies that Stephe wasn't "born right"]
    [Banned]

This argument and several others previous were the reason for Ana's ban. It is possible that you were trolling, but if you were doing so then this appeal is also trolling in the same style, showing that you have not changed. You've maintained the same attitude about your ban despite clearly angering many staff with it and being banned for it. You were warned several timesby several staff members to discontinue your racist and offensive behavior and refused to heed threats of a permanent ban. Any appeal you write for the next year minimum will be locked by me on sight, so don't attempt to appeal again for that much time, hopefully, you will have matured enough to be allowed onto this server again by this time next year.

Thread locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.