Not able to warp and all my things keep vanishing...

Discussion in 'Requests and Reports' started by treegrit, Jan 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. treegrit

treegrit Member

I couldn't find the correct thread to post this under so sorry if this is the wrong spot. For the past few days I have been logging on and all my things are gone. I have foolishly remade all my diamond armor and what not included in the list below thinking it was a one time thing to find out it happened to me yet again. I know Bkoch5 was having the same issues as me at least yesterday. I know the only thing we did that was the same was we both used ender pearls so I'm not sure if that has something to do with it. I know you guys get bogged down sometimes so I just want to make this known. Mega_spud has been in communication with me telling me he has posted the problem on the leadership board as well as I have made 2 modreqs. the list below are the items I have lost so I don't forget:

1/13/15
    45 levels
    Diamond Tools
    Diamond Sword
    2 Stacks GlowStone
    3 Stacks of Oak Logs
    1 Stack of Cooked Steak
    12 Ender Pearls
    (Tools, Armor, and Weapons had random enchants on them)

1/14/15
    Diamond Armor
    Diamond Tools
    15 levels
    2 Stacks of Oak Logs
    1 Stack of GlowStone
    (This set of tools and armor did not have enchants on them yet)

Thank you guys and I hope this problem doesn't effect to many people.

Mega_Spud likes this.
  2. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

Close enough to the right spot. Here's the problem:
    [Server thread/INFO]: treegrit lost connection: Disconnected
    [Server thread/WARN]: Failed to lookup name from UUID
    [Server thread/WARN]: Failed to save player data for null
    [Server thread/INFO]: treegrit left the game.

I have no clue why this is happening, and it's only affected a few players. I'll keep looking for a fix, and if your items haven't been returned by the time I can log on, I'll give them back to you.

Until this gets sorted out, dump your inventory in a chest before logging if possible. Really sorry for all of this.

-edit-
    As for the warping, I have no clue whatsoever. You are in a valid group, and if our permission plugin fails to find a player, they are kicked for safety (you should always have the right permissions).

treegrit and Mega_Spud like this.
  3. treegrit

treegrit Member

Thanks a ton ezeiger92 for getting back to me and now the warp is working :) Seems like it was mostly yesterday for some reason!! I appreciate the response!!!

4. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

treegrit Returned items to the best of my ability. They are in you "Odd Job" chest. Still have not discovered anything about the cause, unfortunately.

5. treegrit

treegrit Member

Thank you again!!!! I will just stay away from Ender Pearls lol <^.^>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.