For some of you who knew I was having surgery

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by SkittlesQueen, Jan 14, 2015.

1. SkittlesQueen

SkittlesQueen Active Member VIP

I'm home, it went well and I'm zonked still from the drugs and whatnot...to ndv...I may not beable to get the prizes in game from voting but I'll still beable to vote...eze...you smartass you can give me that "hag" title if u wanna...I actually liked it...so until I'm up to par n not zonked I'll probably be off for a few days

2. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

Rofl skittles, get better soon :)

Random0ne and Dynodamon like this.
  3. Random0ne

Random0ne Well-Known Member

Glad to hear it went well. Try not to do anything too stupid while still on the drugs :p

4. SkittlesQueen

Oh I'm soo not like bobby or rem lol...I'm being as careful as can be..almost like a granny hahaha

5. Mega_Spud

Mega_Spud Active Member VIP

Get well soon!

6. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

I'm glad the surgery went well :) Get well soon!

7. bobbylou4

bobbylou4 Well-Known Member Creative Architect

Feel better, recovery from surgery is rough, but the results are well worth it :) keep your eye on the prize

What are you trying to say.

8. SkittlesQueen

I'm saying that you're clumsy and that you probably have more body scares than me lol

9. SkittlesQueen

Just a lil update on this, I have a follow up appointment this Tuesday and will know if I can stop wearing the bandage that covers up the actual wound...I have kinda enjoyed the time off from SC but I'm also itching to get back into playing...but I have limited weight lifting that the dr said not to lift...and yea I asked if I could lift my laptop up and the thing that my laptop sits on and dr said yes I could but from lifting the new gallon of milk...yea it didn't like that too much....being 1 handed is tough but I've learned to kinda ask for help when I need it...like asking my step mom to help me wash my hair cuzz I can't lift my left arm...having long hair and being 1 handed idk how ppl who actually are 1 handed do it..cuzz I can't lol

BurningIce2 and oiShocKWavesv like this.
  10. SkittlesQueen

Update! Dr said that its looking good and I could keep wearing the bandage if I wanna...so if I'm up to it...I'll carefully lift my laptop and the laptop holder up onto my bed and let Windows do updates and stuff then I'll come on...all tomorrow tho...let it hit the 2 week mark since my surgery

11. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

Gratz on the recovery Skittles :D Sounds like you've had one of the most desirable outcomes from surgery.

12. SkittlesQueen

I'm still healing but yea guess so and thanks