Mirror Drawing (for my psych course)

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Archenemy666, Jan 26, 2015.

1. Archenemy666

Archenemy666 Active Member VIP

hello everyone.
    This post is regarding a course I am taking that requires me to gather information pertaining to how accurately people can complete a drawing task. Let me first say that any data collected will not be published in any form, nor will information be disclosed about the participants.

I need 3 willing participants to take up this drawing task, the site and information required will be posted below. However, If more than 3 happen to take the drawing test, it won't matter.

http://opl.apa.org/

Upon arrival to the site, on the top bar navigate to "studies"
    Under "Learning" click on "Mirror Drawing"

The page will ask you for the class ID which is: 6978
    The page that follows will ask you to fill out some general information such as:
    Age, Gender, hand preference, and ethnicity.

Once you have filled out the information please click on "Yes I wish to participate"
    Read the following information, then hit "Continue"
    The same follows for the next page.
    follow the instructions until the end.
    on the final page before the exam starts, the "Next page" option will be grayed out so hit "Go to Experiment"
    the rest is self explanatory, when you finish please save the data on site. Thanks!

-edit by Erik: arch pls, *course-

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2015
  2. SkittlesQueen

SkittlesQueen Active Member VIP

Wish I could help but I'm still not gonna lift my laptop up..not till tomorrow or Wednesday...so good luck archy

3. Magetime

Magetime Active Member VIP

I will do it

4. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

I'll do it as soon as I have reasonable internet speeds back.

Imma Psyc student as well, so I'm used to being a guinea pig for these sorts of things.

5. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

I can do it when I get home

6. Magetime

Magetime Active Member VIP

I did it, and holy crap thought the controls would be like the test. I was wrong and failed miserably

7. StephenP67

StephenP67 Well-Known Member VIP