Monthly Voting Contest Results - January 2015

Discussion in 'News and Updates' started by ndvenckus1, Feb 3, 2015.

1. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

January's voting contest has come to an end! Here's a quick recap on how our prize distribution system works:
    • The top 3 monthly voters get in-game trophies on survival that they can cherish for years to come, along with a podium display in our hub for the remainder of the month
    • Those with at least 200 votes will receive 7,500 rupies on survival.
    • Those with at least 150 votes will receive 5,000 rupies on survival.
    • Those with at least 100 votes will receive 2,500 rupies on survival.
    • Those with at least 50 votes will receive 1,500 rupies on survival.
    Podium Finishers:

#1 - Bkoch5 with 214 votes
    #2 - StephenP67 with 203 votes
    #3 - cida0003 with 191 votes

[​IMG]
    So beautiful :'(

200 Votes Club: Bkoch5, StephenP67
    150 Votes Club: cida0003, Immortal5000, bannanamic, Mega_Spud, Prince_Comet, RunforReid, MILKMAIDEN64, k9katz
    100 Votes Club: Chibiya, epic_poke8, pyrotastica, PieSquared761, xKingy, Yogeerts, Eklyx, Halucination, Beocca, madmiket, junglecommando, GingerSwan
    50 Votes Club: speedyjr180, ndvenckus1, Eman3dude, dochalfday, ezeiger92, Xanna01, joker1266, fairytooth26, SpaceCadetKevin, SkittlesQueen, CeceSuper, _Flagellum, Dark_Nightfall, ASFCommander

Money has been given out in-game, podiums have been updated on hub, and trophies have been placed into the winners' respective enderchests! If you had any trouble getting your trophy, just let me know.

As for our total votes, we went from 4,596 last month to 5,709 this month -- a 24.2% increase! To give you a little perspective, that's almost 350 more votes than we had in July of this year, and about the same as we had in October. Not to mention, it's the biggest increase between months that we've had to date! I can't describe how awesome that is, all I can say is, keep doing what you're doing!

Like I said last month, I'm looking forward to a great year of voting and popularity increase in our community, and the best time you can vote is now at the beginning of the month, when the age of our server gives us the edge!

bkoch5 and BurningIce2 like this.
  2. NMBr2d2

NMBr2d2 Well-Known Member VIP

Yup

3. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

Hehe...

In all seriousness, thanks for putting this together for us nd!

4. BurningIce2

BurningIce2 Active Member VIP

191 votes this month and 218 total votes... lel.

5. StephenP67

StephenP67 Well-Known Member VIP

I don't see the trophy in my enderchest. Could you leave mine in one of the item frames at my /home? Also last months trophy as I didn't get that one either.

Alternatively, could the trophies be linked to the /voteprize command?

ndvenckus1 likes this.
  6. ndvenckus1

Good idea! For now, I'll leave it in one of the item frames, though.

7. MrOktoberfest

MrOktoberfest New Member

Oh, do people get prises for voting here?

8. BurningIce2

BurningIce2 Active Member VIP

Yep, but mine's not in my enderchest... you can put mine directly in my inventory if you want

9. Mega_Spud

Mega_Spud Active Member VIP

Yep, there are 7 voting sites available via: http://www.shadecrest.com/vote

For each vote point, you can 'cash in' for 100r of in game currency, or buy other perks in game. Use the command /voteshop in game.

Additionally, with each vote, you get a chance to receive an extra prize, ranging from Iron ingots, XP, up to a beacon! Use the command /votelottery in game to see the prizes!

And of course the top voters get rewarded also, as said in the first post of this thread.

Hope that helps :)

Last edited: Feb 5, 2015
    THEdeadRETURNED likes this.
  10. StephenP67

StephenP67 Well-Known Member VIP

For some reason the votes page always loads in frame view now. It used to remember that I set it to links.

11. ndvenckus1

Thanks for pointing that out! It will be fixed whenever Cyber gets the chance to upload it.

Edit: It's good now.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2015
    StephenP67 likes this.