Mojang Name Changes

Discussion in 'News and Updates' started by CyberVic, Feb 5, 2015.

1. CyberVic

CyberVic Well-Known Member VIP

Please if possible, hold off on changing your name for now.

Some of our plugins have issues with name changes and while a lot of things are properly tied to your UUID, some of the plugins apprently have issues. I will not bother listing all the issues, just know that if you change your name right now you will be creating a headache for yourself and for the admins.

We apologize for the inconvenience if you have or are intending on changing your name. If people could hold off like I said, then the admins will have more time to focus on getting addons updated or replaced if they are not being maintained by the authors.

If you do end up changing your name and find a bug, a humble reminder of one of our general rules

Last edited: Feb 5, 2015
    Mega_Spud likes this.
  2. TheTechGeek245

TheTechGeek245 Well-Known Member VIP

If Mega_Spud has not already mentioned to you the bug we discovered, pm me so it can be fixed.

3. CyberVic

CyberVic Well-Known Member VIP

I am aware. Please keep that one to yourself.

4. BurningIce2

BurningIce2 Active Member VIP

Tell me when it's all done please. I've been waiting a while to change my name and I don't want to miss my chance.

5. N2Mining

N2Mining Member VIP

Has the economy plugin been updated? I changed my name prior to this post and lost $11000 rupees. My IGN was n2glox2, now its n2mining. All the other plugins seem to be working. I am not being pushy or complaining. Just wondering.

6. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

Has not been updated, we were kinda the dead. Manually updated.

N2Mining likes this.
  7. N2Mining

N2Mining Member VIP

I fully understood, that was why I was not worried, or feeling pushy. Its not like i had a lot of money. :)

Thanks, though I appreciate it!!