I would like my stuff back

Discussion in 'Requests and Reports' started by oiShocKWavesv, Mar 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

I was in the nether by a pool of lava.
    My sentence included the word "jizz". SpaceCadetKevin /slapped me, nearly resulting in me falling into lava. I said this aloud in teamspeak.
    Erik (ezeiger92) said "Close space" (acknowledging that I had nearly died in the lava because of space) and then /shocked me, deliberately causing my death,
    This resulted in 90% of my items falling into lava and I am not able to get back to my previous location.
    Any attempts to ask for my items back resulted in something along the lines of "no one cares" or "no one gives a shit".
    Basically erik deliberately killed me on the server to make my items die in lava and wont give them back.
    I lost:
    A full set of diamond prot IV unbr III nearly full dura
    A sharp V fire aspect II sword nearly full dura
    And Eff IV Unbr III Silk I pickaxe, nearly full dura
    Two enchanted golden apples
    10 or so stacks of nether quartz ore
    3 diamonds, one set of diamond horse armour
    3 splash health II potions
    A stack and a half of cooked potatoes
    2 stacks and 4 enderpearls

2. Rem

Rem Active Member VIP

asking for something? ban

3. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

I didn't know you were near lava, I wasn't paying attention to you in teamspeak. Yes, I killed you. You were being annoying. Abusing new commands under the guise of "bug testing" is nonsense. And calling ralk's prefix a steaming cup of jizz, really?
    Do stupid things, get punished. That's how it works. I don't feel any responsibility to return your stuff.

tldr; Cool.

4. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

Please explain how I abused a plugin.
    If I can't say it why not censor it? I said cock two times and bill said it once, no repercussions.
    The worst I did was spam bill and space, both were in ts and both were not overly annoyed by it at all. The worst that came from that was that you fixed something to do with an error message popping up for the wrong person and the amount of time /tpas show up from one person.

tldr; Thanks for reminding me why I don't play here

5. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

I was perfectly content just locking this thread until you posted in the shoutbox.
    Capture.PNG

Quit whining. I had already /slay'd you for doing stupid stuff that same day, so when you did more stupid stuff you should have expected as much. I really don't give a damn that you were near lava. Instead of kicking or temp banning you, I decided to kill your character. I felt it would make a bigger impact. I know you care a lot about your items, which is why I expected you to stop the FIRST time.

Your actions warranted being forcibly killed. Standing near lava when committing those actions is your fault. Demanding and whining does not help your case, so knock it off.

msladydeath and THEdeadRETURNED like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.