LonelyStone's Temp ban

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by LonelyStone, Apr 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LonelyStone

LonelyStone New Member

What is your IGN? Lonelystone
    Who banned you? (use @<full username>) Mega_Spud
    Why were you banned (ban message)? xraying confirmed
    When were you banned? 8th april 2015 05:29:03 PM
    How long is your ban? 7 days
    Can you explain what you know about your ban in more detail? I wanted to get more money to lock al my chests, then I found out about the ore shop, and saw you could earn quite a bit money from it, so I went mining turned on my xray and went straight to the diamonds, Mega_Spud confronted me about it so I admitted I used xray to be sure my chests wouldn't be looted, then he banned me justly for 7 days
    Why should you be unbanned? I should be unbanned because I really like the the server, and the way the server is setup, unique in comparisation to other servers, If you would unban me I won't let this happen again and will put full support in the server, If you don't have a solution please at least let me play on the creative server, this way I'd never get the temptation of exploiting the game.
    Sincerely,
    LonelyStone
    (p.s. excuse me for my bad grammar I am not english)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2015
  2. Mega_Spud

Mega_Spud Active Member VIP

Using cheats to make money is obviously not allowed and is not fair on everyone else who play by the rules.

The 7 day ban will remain in place.

If you want a legitimate way to make some money, vote everyday at http://mc.shadecrest.com/vote/
    In just a week you'll have enough money to lock 10 chests.

You seem like a good player in game otherwise, so please let this be a lesson learned. I suggest that you remove xray completely so that you won't be tempted to cheat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.