Server Crashes within affected area

Discussion in 'Requests / Reports' started by TheTechGeek245, Apr 10, 2015.

1. TheTechGeek245

TheTechGeek245 Well-Known Member VIP

Today a few hours ago I spotted 2 npc ships. I hooked them up to my ghetto ship and went for a ride towards my base. At high speeds the landing gears became dislodged and crashed the server. Now that that has happened, if I try to respawn in my medibay it will continue to crash the server. If I get within 10k blocks (the antenna radius) the server will also crash. I believe I can get approx. gps cords for the crash site if I modify one of the coords i have pointed in it's general direction. CyberVic

2. CyberVic

CyberVic Well-Known Member VIP

I have admin tools to fix things. I'm busy today (have a tournament). I will fix this when I get home.

3. CyberVic

Oh and also, if you inflate our map to a level that it becomes unplayable for other players and/or you continue to cause other issues in the constant search for exploration ships and stations, expect to be banned. That's the reason why we had to reset the world this last time was because of a player who did exactly that and made the map unplayable.

4. TheTechGeek245

TheTechGeek245 Well-Known Member VIP

problem seems to be resolved now. I have been able to spawn at the point of the crash. The velocity of the objects have stopped and I can drive back to base, but I have no desires of further exploration unless I need to find another player.

5. CyberVic

You should be fine now.