[Denied]oiShocKWavesv's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Requests and Reports' started by oiShocKWavesv, Jun 3, 2015.

?

Do you think I will be a good Moderator

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

What is your IGN?
    oiShocKWavesv
    Have you ever been banned from this server? If so, explain.
    Yes, once for X-Ray when I was very young and new to the server, immature mistake of mine. Another time was a "griefing" misunderstanding with awastedlife and another for abusing mob arena, I was unbanned a few days later.
    It was been a long time since I have committed any of these offences and have matured greatly since these events.

Are you 14 or older?
    Yes, I am 15.

Are you mature enough to be considered?
    In my time away from the server, I have matured immensely. Despite actions on TS, I can clean up for moderator responsibilities on the server easily.

Do you have any past staff experiences in Minecraft ?
    No, I've not been a staff member on any server.

When were you first seen on the server?
    December 2nd, 2012

How much playtime do you have? (AFK time subtracted)
    44 days, 1 hour and 21 minutes.
    Do you have TeamSpeak/smartphone with TapaTalk?
    I have teamspeak which I am in often and can get tapatalk on my iPhone.

What time zone do live in?
    GMT (England)

With respect to your timezone, what times do you play?
    After school (4-5pm) I will play for anywhere up to 3 hours and play even more on the weekends. In general anywhere from 1-3 hours a day, 4-6 on weekends.
    Do you actively vote? If no why not?
    I personally find voting to have little incentive for me being as wealthy as I am on the server, althouhg I am willing to start to vote daily.

Is there any time in the foreseeable future that you will be gone for a week or more?
    Only even going on holiday away from home, which I will notify people about before I must leave.

What sets you apart? Why should you be picked?
    I've noticed that during a large portion of the time I am on, there are about 5 or 6 people online, and no staff members. Come summer time, there will be more members on the server at all times, and I feel that I could fill in that time slot. I have also noticed that a large majority of the staff members that are on when I am on, are preoccupied with server maintenance or something of the likes, and may or may not be able to be as readily available to deal with individual issues. I am not going to have very many obligations next year, and will be able to be play a lot on the server.

That's about it, thanks for taking the time to read this :)

Last edited: Jun 3, 2015
  2. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

Update, now have tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

Thanks for being interested in helping out our server. Unfortunately, we don't feel you are ready to have a staff position right now. If this is something you really want to do, we can talk to you about what needs to change before holding a staff position.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.