The next modpack!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ezeiger92, Jun 8, 2015.

1. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

So my attempt to update the server to the latest version failed spectacularly, and we are in a situation where updating will need a server reset, just like changing modpacks. This means we may as well try out another pack if it seems cool, because it will have the same effect as moving to the latest Infinity version.

So 2 questions: What modpack? When to reset?

smallfryz likes this.
  2. SkittlesQueen

SkittlesQueen Active Member VIP

Well I'd like to start playing this again...but with the huge modpacks and stuff...I can't...tried once and just crashed...so think of the ppl who don't have powerful pcs or laptops

follow the buzzards...Don't be afraid, let's go

3. Beocca

Beocca Member VIP

The horizons daybreaker pack looks pretty interesting, always did want to build me a space station ;)

4. StephenP67

StephenP67 Well-Known Member VIP

Resurrection?

Edit: Although it may be buggy from the looks.

"This pack is a development and testing pack. It is not to be considered stable."

Last edited: Jun 26, 2015
  5. THEdeadRETURNED

THEdeadRETURNED Active Member VIP

6. StephenP67

I'm also happy to stick with Infinity. I was still learning all the included mods so Infinity would keep me busy for quite a while.

7. I personally really like Hubris and Departed, but those don't have that much tech, so I'll personally be happy with anything that has Botania and/or Witchery in it. Horizons and Cloud 9 look pretty good too.

8. Archenemy666

Archenemy666 Active Member VIP

I'd be happy staying with Infinity

9. cerburus

cerburus Member VIP Creative Architect

All listed packs are MC 1.7.10

10. Archenemy666

Archenemy666 Active Member VIP

We are trying out the Space Astronomy mod pack currently, i have uploaded necessary files, and the server is online. However, the website is not showing the server as being online. Should be resolved shortly.

Beocca and Dynodamon like this.
  11. Beocca

Beocca Member VIP

Perfect timing, I had just decided to try it out after not caring much for the galactic science pack.

12. StephenP67

Wouldn't mind trying the Infinity Evolved Skyblock.

13. StephenP67

Been playing a bit of FTB Infinity Evolved Skyblock. Pretty good pack and seems super popular at the moment. Might help to draw a bit of server traffic.

14. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

This thread is almost a year old, and as far as I know, the FTB crew is still toiling away at our current pack.