Beocca's ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Beocca, Dec 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beocca

Beocca Member VIP

What is your IGN? - Beocca

Who banned you? - ezeiger92

Why were you banned - Take a hike, was the message

When were you banned? - dec 10, 2015

How long is your ban?
    - Perma

Can you explain what you know about the ban in more detail? - I was banned for defending Pie about being unfairly banned and requesting that he be unbanned.

Why should you be unbanned?
    I may of been a little confrontational about the entire situation, but this ban is entirely unjust. There is no reason for harshest penalty possible against me for this. I have played here for many many years and gone to great pains to play by the rules and make this server a fair and fun place for everyone.

2. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

I guess I'll just tag onto this appeal for the time being. If anyone wants me to make my own, just ask and I'll deliver.

3. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

A little confrontational.
    You tell me how to do my job, I tell you to take a hike. Getting into the "vanilla mechanic" of grinders with Pie doesn't end until you give up or ban him, and you know what? I'm really feeling like a ban this time.

4. Beocca

Beocca Member VIP

can my ban appeal be about me and not pie please?

5. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

No rules were broken by either of us.

6. ezeiger92

K.

7. Beocca

Beocca Member VIP

I said i was a little confrontational but a perma ban? really?

8. ezeiger92

It was the easiest way to get your attention. Don't tell staff how to do their job.

Reduced to 4 day.

9. Beocca

Beocca Member VIP

So i'm perma banned for defending another player for being unfairly banned? This is not right, can I please get some help from other staff on this matter. I feel at most i should of been muted/kicked/asked to drop it via whisper or in /cho as it was

majestic_moose and Dynodamon like this.
  10. ezeiger92

11. Beocca

Beocca Member VIP

alright relax, we posted at like the same time

12. Beocca

Beocca Member VIP

4 days ban is still pretty harsh, especially since i did nothing wrong

Edit: I take that back i went about it all wrong in general, guess i'm just as mad as u are erik.
    At any rate i wanted to say sorry for causing you grief

SimplyGreen03 likes this.
  13. CyberVic

CyberVic Well-Known Member VIP

I approve of a 4 day ban for basically spamming Erik when he banned Pie for bringing up the same drama for the millionth time. You people need to understand that when admin decisions are made SPAMMING them is not the way to get decisions changed. It will get you banned for disrespecting staff who are trying to make life better for other NON abusive players. The primary issue here is that Erik adds a feature to help 90% of the player population, then 2 people are angry because he makes a rule which basically says "don't abuse this shit". Then you whine, then player A gets banned for complaining about the same argument that's been had till we're to the point of banning it completely, then finally you spam him because he banned that person for the same tire old fucking argument.

So yeah, next time don't spam him and you won't get banned for 4 days. Think on that over the next 4 days. Thank you.

Footnote: I find it annoying that I have to make posts like this, not for you, but for other's who apparently love judging Erik's decisions.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.