Pie's Ban Appeal IX

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by PieSquared761, Dec 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

What is your IGN? - 2Pie

Who banned you? - ezeiger92

Why were you banned - " " was the message

When were you banned? - dec 10, 2015

How long is your ban?
    - Perma

Can you explain what you know about the ban in more detail? - I was banned for saying grinders are a vanilla mechanic and that no matter what, mob drops will be cheap. I said this as courteously as possible.

Why should you be unbanned?
    No rules were broken, no disrespect was shown, and because "giving up or banning" aren't the only options. You could easily refute the points.

2. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

I've been over this with you a million times, I'm not doing it again.

3. PieSquared761

Fine, I won't mention the grinders any more, it's your server do what you want. Please don't ban for no reason

4. ezeiger92

The reason is to keep you from spouting the same old shit about grinders for hours on end. IF you actually drop it, there's no reason to have a permaban.

5. PieSquared761

6. ezeiger92

Reduced to 7 day.

7. CyberVic

CyberVic Well-Known Member VIP

I approve of a 7 day ban for basically opening sore wounds that Pie knew would piss Erik off. You KNEW you would piss Erik off with that comment that you've made a million times before and gotten temp bans for continuing to harass him on that same point. You want a vanilla game, go play on fucking vanilla, but you need to understand that when you have a NON-Vanilla game experience with mods, custom features (like gold on leader zombies) that grinders are not balanced. Deal with it, stop complaining. I support it being banned and I support you sitting on your 7 day ban to think about how you treat the only real working admin on this server.

Thank you.

Footnote: I find it annoying that I have to make posts like this, not for you, but for other's who apparently love judging Erik's decisions.

Joseph and ndvenckus1 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.