Mod Application

Discussion in 'Requests and Reports' started by BurningIce2, Jan 18, 2016.

1. BurningIce2

BurningIce2 Active Member VIP

What is your IGN?
    BurningIce2

Have you ever been banned from this server? If so, explain.
    nope, although I have been kicked once for saying 'ratzfrackle'.

Are you 14 or older?
    Yes, I turned 15 last month.

Are you mature enough to be considered?
    I hope so. I have matured a lot over the time I spent on shadecrest, and I can deal with problems impartially.

Do you have any past staff experiences in Minecraft?
    I was a moderator for about half a year on my friends' server, which closed down because we grew apart, and the server never got more than 10 players online anyway.

When were you first seen on the server?
    According to /seen, I joined August 28, 2013 (I was known as cida0003 then)

How much playtime do you have? (AFK time subtracted)
    /ontime says my lifetime server time is 11 days, 5 hours and 48 minutes. EDIT: that is my on-time since the last reset, and my on-time before that was about 70 days.

Do you have TeamSpeak/smartphone with TapaTalk?
    I have TS, but rarely use it, and I need to remind myself to reinstall tapatalk someday.

What time zone do live in?
    GMT+1 (France)

With respect to your timezone, what times do you play?
    around an hour in the evenings during weekdays, and 2-3 in the morning and then 1 hour again in the evening during weekends and school holidays.

Do you actively vote? If no why not?
    I do try, and if it's not me who votes it's my brother, Dadich3.

Is there any time in the foreseeable future that you will be gone for a week or more?
    Of course. I go on holidays sometimes and I like to play games other than Minecraft as well. Exams are also around the corner, so that might be a little cumbersome too.

What sets you apart? Why should you be picked?
    I have known Shadecrest and it's community for quite some time, and even though I was (very) immature and childish in the beginning, during my long break from SC I changed a lot, and for the better. I already like the managing of problems and voicing my opinions (also IRL), but I often get the feeling I don't get listened to because my name's not blue.

I hope you take my application into fair consideration,
    -Ice

Last edited: Jan 19, 2016