[Accpeted] Hazbo_56's Moderator Application (Survival)

Discussion in 'Requests and Reports' started by Hazbo_56, May 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hazbo_56

Hazbo_56 New Member VIP

What is your IGN?
    Hazbo_56

What time zone do live in?
    GMT

How old are you?

Do you have staff experience with other online communities?

I've played Minecraft for a total of 5 years, during this time I have had around 3/4 years of staffing experience. I have worked my way up from being a dedicated member (on the first multiplayer server I played on), up to Moderator and then up to Administrator on two servers.

I don't hop onto a variety of servers, I play on one server and stay on the server for as long as possible until a situation arises which makes me either not able to not willing to play/moderate any further (which has happened yet isn't a common issue).

When did you join, and how long have you been around?
    I joined the server first on the 8th February 2017, yet have only been playing extensively in the past month or so.

My current server on-time is 7 days, 22 hours and 15 minutes.

What times are you most active on ShadeCrest?

I am most active on the server from between 14:00 PM (GMT) to around 12:00 AM (GMT).

Have you been banned on ShadeCrest for more than 1 day? If so, explain.
    I have not, no.

How often are you on Discord and Skype?
    I am constantly on Discord and Skype, I am always online on the servers Discord.

As staff, how will you help our community?
    I believe that I have already proved myself enough to be made a Helper on the server, I am currently able to temporarily mute players, although I believe that with the dedication I put into a server and the amount of time I am able to put into the server, that I would be able to have a calm, level-headed mind when it comes to dealing with time wasters, immature players, rule breakers and so forth.

I have knowledge on a variety of plugins, am constantly reinforcing the rules stated when able to and try to be as active in-game as possible when it comes to server chat, questions being asked and when help is needed by new/experienced players.

Mietm likes this.
  2. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

<3
    Let me run this through my extensive panel of staff members, currently consisting of myself and Lachun.

Jokes aside, definite yes! Next time I catch you in game, I'll run though the usual commands (most of which you likely already know :p)

Mietm likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.