[Fixed] Quests currently broken

Discussion in 'Requests and Reports' started by Mietm, Jun 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mietm

Mietm Member VIP

With the update to 1.12 the quests broke.

The "Quests" "Trades" and "Starter" menus function as expected.

The "Party Menu" does not function in any menu, but you can click the head and pick it up

In "Quests"
    If the quest is completed and on cooldown, it functions as expected.

If the quest "Is completed" but has not been done today, right-clicking AND left-clicking on the item will result in picking the item up, and not progressing further in the menu. You can also place the items as usable in your inventory - which can then be used/salvaged (yay free diamonds? I only got one, I swear). However, removing a quest then results in "An internal error occurred while attempting to perform this function." if you try to do /q again after removing something.

If the quest is "locked" then you can pick up the red glass with no further action.

In "Trades"
    Right and left clicking the object results in picking the object up and the menu not progressing further.

In "Starter"
    Right and left clicking the object results in picking the object up and the menu not progressing further.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2017
  2. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

Have you tried since the restart? (an hour after your post) I can't seem to replicate any of this....

3. Mietm

Mietm Member VIP

As of this moment all seems to have been fixed via the reset and/or Erik voodoo.

Thanks!

4. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

The errors were things that are actually impossible if the project is built successfully, I guess my quick fix wasn't finished when I first uploaded it D:

Anyway, fixed so I'll lock this. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.