[Denied] Ban Appeal Por Favor

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Ann, Jan 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ann

Ann New Member

What is your IGN? @Jkfilms

Who banned you? (use @<full username>) ezeiger92

Why were you banned(ban message)?
    Reason: Originally 3 heads at juli's house; now 11 heads and 3 shulker boxes across many homes of old players across the map. You cock. Appeal on the forums.

When were you banned?
    9th November 2017 03:50:13 AM

How long is your ban?
    Permanent

Can you explain what you know about the ban in more detail?

Yes, I was banned for taking items from other players homes, homes that I felt were long, long, long abandoned and did not realize that shulkers, which are a relatively new item to me, were not allowed to be taken.

Why should you be unbanned?
    I unknowingly took items from other, very inactive players after prisming the entire area for activity. I haven't played in a very long time, and while some of the rules have changed, ultimately I took these items from other players to display in my own home. I apologize entirely as these incidents were completely my fault. I have just recently started playing again after a long period of absence, and began creating a new area to live in far away from Daark's town.

These players I have griefed had not played in so long that I thought it was safe to take items from them, I would never take items from active players, and these players had been gone 60+ weeks. I am completely sorry for my actions, and if unbanned I will not take anything else from players inactive or otherwise, unless it is allowed in the rules (like unlocked chests).

I wasn't aware shulkers could not be taken and I am truly sorry. Whatever items were taken, please take them back I don't want to step on other people's toes. Please forgive me, Ez, I will be a good Walrus from now on.

2. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

I originally set the title to "Denied, not worth a reply", but for the sake of future staff this is a copy/paste of deranged's ban appeal with a butchered ign. The player was last seen as MeatBallSubbs (Uuid: 6f2035de-59ed-4798-84ca-6e871e503128). They have a permanent ban for stealing from an unknown amount of item frames in the defunct town Siliconia.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.