Need Miners for Town Project

Discussion in 'Help Wanted' started by j0hnnyblack, Aug 9, 2011.

1. j0hnnyblack

j0hnnyblack New Member VIP

Hi my IGN is J0hnnyblack I am a Co-Founder of the Newly created PvP town of Tartarus and we have a large project we are working on. At the moment I am having trouble finding enough time to work on this project and would like to hire people to help complete this. I am paying 1500r per section each section is approx 16x16 by 40 High with the top 2 layers and bottom 2 layers already complete it would be 36 high. I am not willing to pay you upfront because quite frankly I do not trust everyone, but if you complete the job 100% I would then have no problem paying you beforehand if you wish to continue working for us. We have no restrictions on you keeping what you mine the only basic rule's are 1. No griefing 2. no pvp while your working for us inside the job site.

If you are interested post here or if im online just /msg me and we can get started!

2. pyro5050

pyro5050 Active Member VIP

i would come work for you, but that no pvp rule inside the job is painful. on the pvp side people will be attacking you like crazy...

3. ausben

ausben New Member

i'll work for you if you supply the tools, i don't want to risk my own in the pvp zone.

4. j0hnnyblack

j0hnnyblack New Member VIP

Okay, I will be on today after 4pm. You dont really have to worry about other players... the no pvp thing is basicly to protect workers against other workers.

5. crafter13

crafter13 New Member

im happy to help!
    my IGN is brooksboyz and sounds like fun!

6. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

The server is currently being upgraded and it won't be back up until the 19th, just to let you know.

7. NinjAssassin098

NinjAssassin098 New Member

8. jedispy

jedispy New Member

hey guys wondering if there is any work going atm ?

9. mandrewf

mandrewf New Member VIP

I will help.

10. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

Before you post on a thread look at the dates and decide whether it is still relevant.