TPing in Pvp?

Discussion in 'Finger Pointing' started by Puppy_Puncher, Nov 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puppy_Puncher

Puppy_Puncher New Member

What is your IGN? : Puppy_Puncher

What is the IGN of the offenders? : _Ryo_

Which rules did they break? : Teleporting to someone to PK them.

Are there any witnesses? What are their IGN's? : Ellexx

Did you talk to the people who were doing the rule-breaking? What did they say? : No, didn't know it was against rules.

Do you think they should be given a punishment for this? : Maybe, I don't know the severity of this offense, but it did seem pretty wrong.

Do you have screenshot(s) or video(s) of the incident (example: chat logs)? Post them at the end of the post : n/a

Were any mods or admins on at the time this happened? Who were they? : wkdclwncar was online at the time I believe.

Have they broke a rule(s) before? Which ones? : N/a

2. Padaun

Padaun Well-Known Member VIP

Is that possible to tp to someone without modship??

3. subwayis666

subwayis666 Member

pk= player killing? (old runescape saying)

4. Manglor

Manglor Active Member

yes pk = player kill

5. Hizeron

Hizeron Active Member VIP

1. What world was this in.
    2. Where in the word was this, "maybe pvp spawn?"
    3. How do you know they teleported to you and did not just sneak up?

If you answer these it should help resolve this issue quicker.

6. Puppy_Puncher

Puppy_Puncher New Member

1. What world was this in: Pvp
    2. Where in the world was this: My home base, far west of DragonForge and then again on my way back to my base.
    3. How do you know they teleported to you and did not just sneak up?: a. The manner in which I made the entrance to my base was blocked and trapped making it virtually impossible to follow me into it. b. I'm super paranoid and am constantly searching around every corner and checking my rear to make sure I wasn't followed. c. I had just killed Ellexx in one of my choke points, he would most certainly not have enough time to get to me from his spawn considering the long walk to my base. Ryo was no where in sight until he struck, bringing Ellexx with him somehow even through all of my hidden doors and light-less corridors with many turns.

Either way, these attacks from what I hear should be impossible without modding.

7. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

i stealth creep ppl all the time, and also there is a glitch where you can't see ppl even though they are right in front of you, but it eventually goes away

8. _Ryo_

_Ryo_ New Member VIP

LOL

9. _Ryo_

_Ryo_ New Member VIP

All blocks that are not on town land are destructible. Keep that in mind.

10. Puppy_Puncher

Puppy_Puncher New Member

I'm not worried about being griefed. I'm just absolutely puzzled though how TWO people could sneak up on me through blocks while I had sneak turned on and through pitch darkness in which I am the only one to know the exit/entrance.

11. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

Dynamic map/stalking

12. Puppy_Puncher

Puppy_Puncher New Member

One would think it would be map stalking, but the dynamic map doesn't show you if you are below even one block. I know because I map stalk people all the time. :p

If you guys want proof I could replicate the events in game.

13. iiDreamzzHD

iiDreamzzHD Active Member VIP

Dynmap doesn't show players at night.

14. Dolmen

Dolmen New Member VIP

Puppy_Puncher! Get out NOW!
    The phone call is coming from INSIDE YOUR HOUSE!

15. Chronos

Chronos Active Member

here is a real thinker for u puppy puncher ... turn your brightness all the way up ... u can see in pitch black darkness like a dim candle is lit ....... on some systems it is as bright as a torch ... remember that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.