PvP Map Beta Testing Tonight

Discussion in 'News and Updates' started by A360P, Jan 4, 2014.

1. A360P

A360P Well-Known Member Creative Architect

Hi guys,

A while ago TehRawB, Z_Millla and myself began two large projects on SC. One of these being an adventure map (currently on hold/cancelled depending on Teh's work), and the other a PvP map. As you can tell by the title the PvP map is at a point where we can begin testing how the map plays, and we want SC members to be the first to try and test it for us.

IP and Time:
    test.shadecrest.com

16th Jan 10:00 pm GMT
    The style of the map is cops vs. robbers and all the information is on signs at the spawn of the map, if anything isn't clear we will explain it to you during the test.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 13, 2014
  2. Pieman_Is_God

Pieman_Is_God Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

The whitelist has been cleared? D:

3. A360P

:/ I had no idea, I'm still whitelisted there. Hopefully this will be fixed by tonight.

4. I_am_dropbear

I_am_dropbear Active Member

is it over? im not whitelisted :/ oh well, probably is over

5. A360P

Google timezones, it starts in 8 hours. Plenty of time. Plus, there may well be more in the near future.

6. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

wewt i want robbers side hehe

A360P likes this.
  7. bobbylou4

bobbylou4 Well-Known Member Creative Architect

Prbs wont make it gotta clean ducks then gf is comin over D: maybe if I tell her im sick...

Sent from my RM-845_nam_vzw_100 using Tapatalk

8. A360P

Lol, I'm sure there will be other tests. The more people who get involved, the better the feedback, go 'clean' your 'ducks'.

bobbylou4 likes this.
  9. I_am_dropbear

I_am_dropbear Active Member

oh ok cool, i must of done something wrong when i googled the timezone :p and also, you might wanna fix ur whitelist thing

10. A360P

I think Z may have altered the whitelist, but I'm probably wrong. I'm sure whoever it was had a good reason, but it will be fine for sure before the Beta begins.

11. DeeeezNutz

DeeeezNutz Member

May I get on the whitelist? Would that be 7 or 8pm pst?

cupcakeatinhusky likes this.
  12. A360P

I'll just be assuming you haven't heard of google, might want to search it. PST is GMT -8, so 2pm. If that doesn't suit everyone who is interested we may do another one later the same day, just keep an eye out on this post/in-game.

13. Rem

Rem Active Member VIP

i'm not whitelisted D:

14. A360P

When Z is ready he'll fix the whitelist, I don't know if it whitelisted for a reason or not so I won't be messing with it.

15. DeeeezNutz

DeeeezNutz Member

oh derp, ok thank you

16. Pieman_Is_God

Pieman_Is_God Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

you could turn whitelist off just before you start, but make sure to turn it back on and add on whoever had access before after you're done, there might be a copy from what it was before otherwise someone is gonna have to add them all back lol.

17. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

Yeah, I was removed from the whitelist as well... I'm having some trouble getting into Civ, so I might play this instead tonight (since they're scheduled at the same time), but we'll see.

cupcakeatinhusky likes this.
  18. A360P

We will likely do another test later and/or on another date, so there will be other times to test it if you are keen.

19. Z_Millla

Z_Millla Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Ah sorry, I just reset the whole server including the whitelist (all old files are backup up though). I figured we only want people on who are testing as there is only a single world now. I can easily readd the old whitelist, or just do what Pie said and remove it while we test. A360P feel free to add people or disable the whitelist as needed aswell.

So yeah, if people are still around I'm still down to do this. :)

20. A360P

whitelist is off, but we can only have 10 additional people on for now so log in if you want to join