Monthly Voting Contest Results - August 2014

Discussion in 'News and Updates' started by ndvenckus1, Sep 1, 2014.

1. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

The August voting contest has come to an end, and it's time to announce the winners! Here's a quick recap on how the prize distribution system works:
    • The top 3 monthly voters get in-game trophies (on both survival and creative) that they can cherish for years to come, along with a podium display at the hub for the next month.
    • Those with at least 200 votes will receive 7,500 rupies on survival.
    • Those with at least 150 votes will receive 5,000 rupies on survival.
    • Those with at least 100 votes will receive 2,500 rupies on survival.
    • Those with at least 50 votes will receive 1,500 rupies on survival.
    Now for the winners!

#1 - xalpha322 with 206 votes
    #2 - StephenP67 with 201 votes
    #3 - k9katz with 199 votes

200 Votes Club: xalpha322, StephenP67
    150 Votes Club: k9katz, oiShockWavesv, PieSquared761, Cemeterry, n2glox2, GingerSwan, dochalfday
    100 Votes Club: Dark_of_Light, Chandler107, robot9ninja, Gatouli, epic_poke8, 86MaxSmart, crackerbomb12, Sophiiiiiier, MsLoveBug, the_reminator98, TheTechGeek245, JeffieO, GhostFig, Hakalu
    50 Votes Club: Hmongusa, NMBr2d2, CyberVic, SkittlesQueen, Xanna01, waterpower1, Gordon5reeman, MrBuildalots, Nicholas2438, TommyCummin, triamigos, Choccoo, ralk75, Plasmafirezarin, Glowaffle, thomasdd13, Eman3dude

Money has been distributed, and podiums have been put up. Trophies will be given out when you find me in-game (or I find you). I know I've been promising items in the vote shop for a while now, and you can rest assured; they're coming. I just haven't had much free time lately to work. You've all been very patient, and I really do appreciate that, but you're going to need to be patient for a little while longer. Just keep voting, and trust that all these VotePoints you've been stockpiling will be well worth the effort taken to get them.

We went from 5364 total votes last month to 6433 this month. That's a 20% increase! I'd like to thank all of you for your efforts this month. Let's hope for even better results next month!

2. Grimmjow

Grimmjow New Member

with a 20% decrease in players because school is starting

3. NMBr2d2

NMBr2d2 Well-Known Member VIP

Take your pessimism elsewhere

Sophiiiiiiier likes this.
  4. xalpha322

xalpha322 New Member VIP

Yeah! .. Can't wait to see the in-game trophy !? :D

5. Grimmjow

Grimmjow New Member

The truth anyways finds away. :cool:

6. SkittlesQueen

SkittlesQueen Active Member VIP

Whee I made the 50 club...I think I need to write down the time I vote so I know when my 24 hrs is up the next day lol

7. CyberVic

CyberVic Well-Known Member VIP

Yeah I voted as often as I felt like I could and came JUST short of the 100 club.
    You've got to be 92.1% diligent to make the 200 club. There was 217 possible votes in the month.

Considering there was a few days that PlanetMinecraft was offline, it must have been even harder to make the 200 club. You basically had to get in your votes EVERY day, perfectly. I find often I miss days because I vote at random times during the day when I have a break from other things. some days I don't' vote till really late in the evening, then I don't' vote the next day because I cant' get on in the evening, then I can only vote the day after. So I basically end up only voting every other day as a result. It's kinda stupid, I wish all the voting sites just worked on a daily reset clock like the first of the voting sites.

GingerSwan and SkittlesQueen like this.
  8. epic_poke8

epic_poke8 Active Member VIP

I hope I don't come off as an idiot/jerk, but when are we getting stuff in the voteshop?

Grimmjow likes this.
  9. CyberVic

CyberVic Well-Known Member VIP

When Ndv finishes implementing it. It will be done when it's done. Till then be happy that you get TONS of free stuff just by voting.

SkittlesQueen likes this.