Not again...

Discussion in 'Finger Pointing' started by bkoch5, Nov 15, 2011.

1. bkoch5

bkoch5 Active Member VIP

Im the mayor if Pine Square and i finally learned how to take IG pic's (lol)
    so i took a pic of what somebody said after i advertised my town.
    (This has happened may times bf not by the same guy though)​

What is your IGN? : Bkoch5

What is the IGN of the offenders? : Zealotio

Which rules did they break? : Nay saying a town after advertising

Are there any witnesses? What are their IGN's? : Whoever was online at 7:00 Eastern Time

Did you talk to the people who were doing the rule-breaking? What did they say? : just said that. Nothing more

Do you think they should be given a punishment for this? : yes at least minimum (temp)

Do you have screenshot(s) or video(s) of the incident (example: chat logs)? Post them at the end of the post : Yes

Were any mods or admins on at the time this happened? Who were they? : Yard and Max

Have they broke a rule(s) before? Which ones? : Not that I know of

2. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

i dont think max was on, wkd was though

3. bkoch5

bkoch5 Active Member VIP

Yeah he was just talking through the server lol srry.

4. sharqman

lol no tht was yard and using broadcast

5. Zealotio

Zealotio New Member VIP

Yeah I really did this. Sorry bkoch I know we are not supposed to say this but I do not read rules daily and last I checked, this is not bannable. Please ban me if you have to but I do not think it should be perma. I really didn't think this would change anyone's mind about joining PS but I am truly sorry. Really didn't affect anyone I don't think.

6. Zealotio

Zealotio New Member VIP

Btw, no I have not been banned before and really was hoping I never would be lol. If I end up getting banned please tell me how long it will be for.

7. sharqman

Zeal i got a lot of crap for saying little things, this directly said not to join our town and to join another

8. Zealotio

Zealotio New Member VIP

Well I know this was offensive and I'm sorry but I do not think I should be banned because it does not clearly state in the rules that you are not allowed to do this. Just saying

9. sharqman

- Do no start internet fights.
    - Do not taunt people.
    it didnt necessarily start a fight, but was kind of instigating

10. bkoch5

bkoch5 Active Member VIP

Alway think bf you type also u wouldn't get a perm ban at the most temp. Ps it's commen since not to do that lol

11. Zealotio

Zealotio New Member VIP

You guys, honestly I agree with sharq let's not start an internet fight. I have said sorry plenty of times. Can you just accept my appology and be done with it? We can all be friends :D

12. sharqman

as long as everyone stops hating its all good

13. bkoch5

bkoch5 Active Member VIP

^Agreed^

14. Zealotio

Zealotio New Member VIP

Kk I'm glad that we figured out the problem ourselves and didn't need admin help guys :) Nice job!