Jeffie0

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Jeffie0, Dec 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeffie0

Jeffie0 Member VIP

OK I need to know what I possibly did wrong? Except for not listening to an order from a mod, a order that had no rule from the rule's thread to back that order up. OK here's all went down.
    I apparently was talking crap and spamming about FlexCity, and now that I review what I said, it was most likely misconstrued, so Z_Millla made the assumption that I wanted to raid FlexCity. I warped to put a surprise in one of my friends (Minty_Cheese) chests, while i was there, with nothing but a cactus, a piece of coal, and 1 single diamond (great raid gear right there) I was immediately killed. So i warped back, again with nothing, and again immediately getting killed. I warped back a couple more times but got sick of getting killed right at golui's home set, so i stopped. Manglor came online a little later and told me that if I used Golui's home again he would ban me. But after everyone was gone I warped with /home Golui. I dropped the stuff off, and left. I realized it could easily be stolen so i went and took it back out of chest, and that was when Z_Millla logged on, we talked and decided to ignore each other, little late Chronos came online and sent message to Manglor, and now I'm sitting on a Perm Ban for breaking a rule that doesn't exist.

Grimmjow likes this.
  2. Wkdclwncar

Wkdclwncar Member VIP

I personally have seen you break many rules and see several in your post that were broken. I agree with the ban

3. hywzerboydy

hywzerboydy Active Member VIP

I hope you can be unbanned

4. JoeyLeary

JoeyLeary New Member

Even though this does not concern me, I just want to post my opinion.

I don't think it should be a perma-ban, since Jeffie0 didn't actually do any PvP, just went there to deposit some items?
    Also Jeffie doesn't belong to a town like Arcadia or Crusaiders, so Jeffie's not an enemy.

Even if Jeffie0 did break some rules before, didn't Jeffie get a tempory ban for that? So the punishment is payed?

Edit:
    I just checked the ban list here.

And it says Jeffie0 was banned for using Goluis /home when asked not to. But why was it against the rules to just use a /home ?

I've used Golui's /home to visit Flexcity (No raiding involved), and I didn't get a warning or anything.

Also, the new /home wipe suggestion is a good idea to combat this problem, check this thread.

5. Jeffie0

Jeffie0 Member VIP

^ why do you want that cut off imax?!?! D: Ohhh, you meant Un-Banned, not Un-Manned ;D

Grimmjow likes this.
  6. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

Jeffie wouldn't stop coming to our town, when we repeatedly told him not to. And it wasn't solely to drop off items. There was a period when he warped to golui's home 4 times in a row, just to annoy us. We of course killed him as he warped here for the obvious reasons, but Manglor took him aside and asked him to stop warping to golui's home (as we couldn't do anything about it). He then agreed to, and when most of my town and manglor was offline he did it 5 more times. Someone took screenshots and told manglor, and that's why he was banned.

And just because you come with empty pockets doesn't mean you're not raiding. There's unlocked chests in town, and a diamond in your pocket signifies nothing. It could have been accidental, or you could have placed it there to have an excuse for why you were warping. What I found the worst of his actions was that we had told him not to warp to golui's home, nor to enter our town, that he kept spawning there, because we couldn't block golui's home, nor could we constantly police the area.

7. Jeffie0

Jeffie0 Member VIP

I warped while everyone was gone so I wouldn't bother anyone.
    1st Time: Check if anyone was there
    2nd Time: Took stuff with me but forgot coal
    3rd Time: Took stuff with coal, dropped things off
    4th Time: Realized Z_Millla get on so warped away
    5th Time: Went back and took stuff back, cause there was a spot that anyone could take from where i put stuff

Grimmjow likes this.
  8. Jeffie0

Jeffie0 Member VIP

Oh and what your saying is, I first be-friended Minty_Cheese months before I even knew Golui (oh and when I first met him and also became friends I had no idea that he was making a town, actually exile was still around), just so that in the future I could bring a diamond for him as thanks for everything he has done for me to a town that I had no idea would ever be made JUST to annoy it? Does that really make sense? Or am I so ruthless I would risk my best-friend, the nicest person I have ever met online, JUST to have an excuse to bother a person I had a slight altercation with??

Grimmjow likes this.
  9. Chronos

Chronos Active Member

10. Manglor

Manglor Active Member

I asked jeffie to stop using golui's home the day before, also asked him to ask the town of flex city before just warping in.

He disregarded both my requests and since he has been temp banned before and I've seen multiple problem with him before I just banned.

11. Jeffie0

Jeffie0 Member VIP

But you were telling me not to do something that wasn't against the rules. And the reasons I was having problems was cuase as soon as I got back on XXXProdXXX started saying he was gonna get me perm banned for stuff I didn't. And it was getting annoying, but I didn't break any rules with the "chat" we had, having a problem with someone doesn't necessarily mean your breaking the rules.

Grimmjow likes this.
  12. Manglor

Manglor Active Member

Creating gray ares within the rules is just as bad as breaking the rules, all I've seen of your defense is you arguing with me telling me you didnt break any rules.

Fact of the matter is, Flexcity asked you to stop and you didn't, I asked you to stop and you didn't, and your only argument to get unbanned is saying it doesn't say anything in the rules about it, but in the rules it does say respect mods and admins, and you failed to do so.

Ban will stay, unless you can come up with a better reason to be unbanned, or Max says otherwise

13. Jeffie0

Jeffie0 Member VIP

Using a /home to get to a town in PvP is allowed as long as its not for combat, and the logs will show, I Didn't hit anyone in that town! (well on that day, me and someone was messing around about a week earlier, when i was actually friends with the whole FlexCity)

Grimmjow likes this.
  14. Manglor

Manglor Active Member

you still don't get it, I asked you not to do that and you continued to use golui's home, I don't really care if you where there to raid or not, Golui is banned and his home should not be your personal warp.

15. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

16. Jeffie0

Jeffie0 Member VIP

All I'm seeing for all those rules are ATTACKING! if I were attacking I would at least have weapon, oh I could have been fist rushing, as I had access to a /home, I think the logs will show otherwise, as I didn't hit you once.

Grimmjow likes this.
  17. ThisDudeRiteHere

ThisDudeRiteHere Member VIP

I know I'm not involved, but you don't get the point. You were asked by a mod to do something, and you DIDN'T. You didn't respect the mod and their requests, therefore resulting in your ban.

18. Jeffie0

Jeffie0 Member VIP

That's exactly why I waited for everyone to leave, so I wouldn't be bothering anyone. It just so happened Z_Millla logged in while I was doing it. And I apologize for any rudeness I have bestowed upon you Manglor. I didn't mean the warping as a F-You to Manglor but I now realize that's what it pretty much was. I'm sorry for everything.
    ~ Sincerely Jeffie0

Grimmjow likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.