Teddyanator Abusing /Town Spawn

Discussion in 'Finger Pointing' started by ndvenckus1, Jan 2, 2012.

1. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

What is your IGN?: ndvenckus1

What is the IGN of the offenders?: Teddyanator

Which rules did they break?: Using /Town Spawn Arcadia for PvP purposes.

Are there any witnesses? What are their IGN's?: No one else was actually there, but in town chat: Alan321 and urboiryan.

Did you talk to the people who were doing the rule-breaking? What did they say?: No response.

Do you think they should be given a punishment for this?: You know what? I usually go easy on these offenders and let them get off with what they've done, but no. This kid was clearly too lazy to read the rules and did something that is directly stated not to do. From the rules: "Do NOT use /town spawn [town name], or /sethome and /home for purposes of raiding or attacking another town."

Do you have screenshot(s) or video(s) of the incident (example: chat logs)? Post them at the end of the post: Screenshot of Livelog and death message at the end. Never got a chance to get him in the act.

Were any mods or admins on at the time this happened? Who were they?: I don't believe so, no.

Have they broke a rule(s) before? Which ones?: Not sure. He's extremely new, though.

Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/Z86Kr

2. Hizeron

Hizeron Active Member VIP

I will ban him when I get in in a few minuets.

3. Jasperli

Jasperli Member VIP

He has also been doing some combat warping (with only stone sword with him though :p) Also I belive Prod allredy been talking with him about the rules.