Dragon Egg Gone...

Discussion in 'Finger Pointing' started by uberdarkninja, Jan 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hizeron

Hizeron Active Member VIP

If you are going to have an egg on display then have it in a towny protected area "or vip protected area" with a minimum of 2 thick glass around it to stop players from glitching through and clicking it. I would prefer 3 or 4 layers myself.

Also, who cares if there is a dragon egg or 2 floating around? just consider it another Easter egg surprise :D

2. Thomasdd13

Thomasdd13 Active Member VIP

i wants a floating egg!!! :eek:

3. UberDarkAardvark

UberDarkAardvark Member VIP

Hiz we had it ona towny protected plot (my plot, nobody has perms) and it was behind 3 thick glass/ endstone

4. ElectronicWizard

ElectronicWizard New Member VIP

In theory, if there was a lag spike, couldn't a thief break the glass, and click the egg? Then, after lag dies down, egg teleports away, they find it, and click it out of town, the break it?
    Just another theory.

5. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

Since you were banned you didn't here, but it's another fault of our beloved Ryo. He teleported in to destroy it.

6. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

... Pie is speechless.

7. uberdarkninja

uberdarkninja Member VIP

Will I get a new egg now that we know its destroyed? 8)

8. subwayis666

subwayis666 Member

i say u should be happy u "got" the egg in the first place and it was your 15 seconds of fame ninja.
    1. if u place it again. it 60% chance it will be gone again and this thread will start all back up again.
    2. you cant do anything with the egg. its nothing special. its just a block.
    i think we should lock it so we dont have to keep talking about the subject.

9. uberdarkninja

uberdarkninja Member VIP

If i got it I would just sell it because I agree it would be stolen or whatever if I put it on display.

10. subwayis666

subwayis666 Member

well heres for whoever wnats to buy it. WHY buy something you cant use? >_>

11. kirederf60

kirederf60 Active Member

It's a trophy, nothing more. Something to collect.

12. subwayis666

subwayis666 Member

why have a trophy when everyone knows who really owns it? <--- seems like an awesome quote.

13. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

Who owns it then?

14. danaxz

danaxz Member VIP

^ the person who originally got it

that's like me buying a world series trophy, I really didn't earn it, it's just cool to have

15. uberdarkninja

uberdarkninja Member VIP

Ok guys what's done is done ill live without it XD. I'm going to lock this post any farther discussion just PM me or whoever you want to continue this with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.