Greifing Ban

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Dimensi0n, Aug 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dimensi0n

Dimensi0n New Member

I was banned from Shadecrest a little while ago from 04blatca, and I will not deny that I didn't grief. But the first time I grieved, it was from the old mall, so I thought because it was the old mall it was not important... Obviously it was important so I was given a warning from the admins (thanks guys) to not grief anywhere. And as Dyno said "If you didn't place it don't touch it". Now the second time I grieved was into another person's house. This time I went through the blocks to the right of his door. Once I walked through this 1x2 gap I just put them back, from here I saw that there was an unlocked chest sitting there, so I simply just took the stuff out of the chest along with the chest... From here I just stopped adventuring, I started to work on my house and my shop. Then today I was told that I was a griever and was banned. Ive read the rules over again and have seen, again that my actions were wrong and that I deserved the ban that was given. The only reason I was writing this appeal was to figure out if this ban was perm or temp. If it is permanent, which I most likely think it is, then if I could ask for all of my money and crap to go to Socklord? He was a great friend and showed me kindness and has helped me so much while I enjoyed my days in ShadeCrest. Anyway, thanks for reading this and bye. :)

-- Dimensi0n

2. 04blatca

04blatca Member Lead Admin VIP

I have decided that your ban is going to last for 48 hours from the time of me posting this. You will only be unbanned if you read the rules fully 3 times and understand them.
    After the 48 hours, pm me and you will be unbanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.