Wouldn't this be cool?!

Discussion in 'Survival Server Suggestions' started by xKahi, Mar 8, 2012.

1. xKahi

xKahi New Member VIP

2. xKahi

xKahi New Member VIP

No? Okay.

Could you please delete the thread so I don't look like a loser. lol.

3. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

It's been 4 hours, don't worry if we don't reply instantly.
    We admins have lives too:)

4. xKahi

xKahi New Member VIP

Haha yes of course, everyone has lives outside minecraft/internet. I was just taking it as a no since there was no replies. :\ lol.

5. kirederf60

kirederf60 Active Member

There are also different timezones so that's another thing, interesting suggestion.

6. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

And sometimes we don't look at the forum for a few days :p. I think this looks pretty cool! :D

One thing, though, is that Mojang was planning on making enchantments less random, and with everyone (myself included) being so cheap, many people would end up using the vanilla enchanting.

It would also be difficult to balance the price to make it fair. (we don't want every newb buying a sharpness 5 diamond sword)
    Either way, this at least deserves some discussion! :D

and now breaking the 3 smiley barrier.... :)

7. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

I think it'd be sweet to add this, but as said, many players would just use vanilla enchanting, and this makes it extremely easy as well.

Something I've wanted them to implement into vanilla minecraft for a really long time now is experience capsules, capsules/containers that store experience levels for later use. For example, a player gets to level 50, stores their experience in a capsule, and sells it on the market where someone can buy it, receive the experience, and enchant something themselves without actually working to get to that level. Or, say you want to go raiding, but you have a lot of experience on you. There are so many possibilities, but as usual, I'm getting off topic, and these are just my own ideas :p Anyway, cool plugin.

8. iiDreamzzHD

iiDreamzzHD Active Member VIP

One problem I see with this.

Let's say we've got me and I, somehow, have come upon 100k rupies. I live in PvP. I would buy protection4 armor and a sharpness 5 fire 2 sword, that would make me unstoppable in PvP... Trust me, on another faction server i used to play on with Millz, Pad, etc. we were the best faction there, just because of killing people, stealing their diamonds, and x-raying for out own. we would then sell them, buy the best armor, and never die.

9. xKahi

xKahi New Member VIP

Oh, okay. I see money and making fair prices, I never thought of that lol. I just kept thinking of buying the enchantment you want, but you could put enchantments to a higher price so that you would have to earn it to buy it.

That capsule one sounds pretty cool, but I wouldn't want to keep killing mobs all the time lol. It takes so long to earn 50XP to me it gets really boring to get that much, that's why I was thinking of this plugin lol.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the PVP. It wouldn't be as fair for other players who doesn't have great enchanting armor with someone who doesn't have anything protecting them.

I guess all I was thinking about were the pros, never thought of the cons of this plugin on the server. I should have thought it over before posting it. :p

10. Cashkid32

Cashkid32 Member VIP

I feel left out, why wasn't I invited! :( lol jk