PVP Events + Arcadian war

Discussion in 'Contests/Events' started by Manglor, Apr 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Manglor

Manglor Active Member

[size=14pt]Every Sunday
    Right after Hizeron's events and Nifix's Chest Auctions!!
    [/size]​
    [size=16pt]PVP Events[/size]

[size=14pt]1. King of the hill![/size]

Objective

• [li]Players will fight to the center of the arena.[/li]
      [li]At random a dispenser will give out prizes to whomever is at the top of the hill.[/li]
      [li]Stay on the top the longest to receive larger prizes, if you make it out of the arena the loot is yours.[/li]

Rules

• [li]One stone sword will be provided[/li]
      [li]No Teaming up this game is FFA [/li]
      [li]Do NOT bring your own items. I am not responsible for lost items, and you will be disqualified if you have anything other then the sword provided[/li]

Prize!

• [li]The dispenser will contain 100 gold ingots and 50 diamonds[/li]

[size=14pt]2. Hunger Games / FFA[/size]

Objective

• [li]All player start out with nothing, Retrieve item from chests located around the map then fight to the finish[/li]
      [li]Last Player left alive wins[/li]
      [li]3 matches will be played[/li]
    Rules

• [li]Gates will be locked, if you die you must wait til the next round[/li]
      [li]Do NOT bring your own items![/li]

Prize

• [li]The prize will be a set of Special Enchanted armor and some Diamonds![/li]

[size=18pt]3. Team Death-match tournament![/size]
    2vs2 or 3vs3​

Objective

• [li]Players will be divided up into group of 2 or 3[/li]
      [li]Player will compete through bracket style tournments to become champion of the tournment[/li]
    Rules

• [li]Do not bring your own items, you will be provided with an iron sword and iron armor[/li]
      [li]Teams will be random and everyone will get a chance to play[/li]
    Prize

• [li]Enchanted armor set / Golden Apples[/li]
      [li]A special Title in front of your name in chat until the next tournments[/li]
    [size=16pt]4. Arcadian WAR![/size]​
    Hardcore PVPers only!​

Objective

• [li]Retrieve the loot box located on top of Arcadia's town spawn, near King_videot's Pyramid, or In front of Manglor's house, and safely exit the city with the loot[/li]
      [li]Town members will defend the boxes[/li]

Rules

• [li]PVP rules apply, No warping in/out, No logging off in combat, No spawn rushing, No camping spawns. You must make it into and out of Arcadia legitly, to claim the prize.[/li]
      [li]One unlocked chest will be place in town with a prize inside, this chest will only have items during the event time.[/li]
      [li]Arcadian members that die must NOT respawn, You die your out![/li]
      [li]This is NOT for casual PVPers, This is considered a raid and all items lost will NOT be given back[/li]
      [li]NO enderpearls, whatsoever. Makes it way too easy.[/li]

Prize

• [li][size=18pt]This weeks prize is 24 diamond blocks and 16 gold blocks!![/size][/li]
      [li]Each week Arcadia successfully Defends the chest, more loot will be added, and Arcadia town members will receive a reward[/li]
    [size=24pt]Group Picture from After this Week's War![/size]​
    [​IMG]
    [size=14pt]All prizes, games, and rules are subject to change.
    [/size]​

2. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

Can't wait for these :D

3. Alan321

Alan321 Member VIP

All sounds good, but i do have a question about Arcadia War. Does Legit include ender pearls? I could really warp in, kill 1 or 2 people and warp out with the ender pearls. The game would end in about a minute. I think EnderPearls should be dq'ed

4. ndvenckus1

^I agree, enderpearls should definitely be disallowed. You could totally avoid fighting/traps, and shoot yourself up to the top of t spawn, grab the price, and get out.

5. Archenemy666

Archenemy666 Active Member VIP

I agree with Ndv :)

6. ZPWR22

ZPWR22 Active Member VIP

I'm really excited to see how the arcadia war turns out :) Also, I don't know if it was forgotten in the rules. Or if it's against them. But for the arcadian war can you provide your own armor?

7. ZPWR22

ZPWR22 Active Member VIP

Also, I'd be more than willing to help create the areas for the hunger games and Prison riot games if that would be ok with you :). I think it's time I show my building worth.

8. ndvenckus1

yeah, you can use whatever you want for the Arcadian war. Items lost will not be given back, however.

9. Thomasdd13

Thomasdd13 Active Member VIP

yay! im going to hop on for this! *with rocky music of course :p *

10. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

bring your own weapons. the war is more of a raid with promised goodies than a game, like the others.

11. ndvenckus1

^Goodies are not promised, but if you do happen to get the chest, it will be quite rewarding :p

I edited the post, saying that enderpearls are not allowed.

12. Manglor

Manglor Active Member

Modifed rules about enderpearls, and added more loot to Arcadian chest!

Yes you can use any weapons armor or potions you want, just like a real raid.

13. Alan321

Alan321 Member VIP

Also what about knockback swords? You say that the chest will be on top of the spawn on the roof or inside? If it is on the roof a knockback sword can knock and kill anyone off in 1 single hit.

14. ZPWR22

ZPWR22 Active Member VIP

Well, that would just be part of the risk getting to the top. If you have feather fall 4, you would lose about 4 hearts max.

15. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

Where did you learn that from Alan? ^-^

16. Alan321

Alan321 Member VIP

From Z_Millla.....You only used a bridge and then right clicked it on me.

17. Flash526

Flash526 Member VIP

this looks cool :p

18. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

Nope. Toggled Bridge THEN knocked you through the open one.
    But manglor's random derp digging thwarted me :p

19. Manglor

Manglor Active Member

Take a look at the area I made Alan, they would not be able to knock us off, unless your on the bridge. And we will have knockback swords as well so they will have to worry about the same thing.

20. Manglor

Manglor Active Member

OUR NEW ARENA IS READY!! if you live under a rock check it out at /warp pvpgames
    I will update this post soon with NEW games and the favorite from last week will be on the list as well!

Arcadian War! is still a go, I will update my original post with the new modified rules but I can tell you the loot will be a LOT more and Arcadians will not be allowed to respawn for the event, this should help with some of the issues we had last week.

To those that had fun at last weeks raid I challenge you ALL again, to those that want to rage and quit? sit this one out... If there are not enough attackers, I will modify Arcadia's army to make it balanced. I will also be modifying the top town spawn area to allow 3 entrances and force arcadians to use strategy to defend the chest effectively.

Get together get organized and fight like true PVPers and the prize can be yours

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.