Chesney55 and Meeperman

Discussion in 'Grief Report' started by Z_Millla, Apr 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Z_Millla

Z_Millla Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

What is your IGN? Z_Millla

Coordinates of the location (use /getpos to display the coordinates X,Y,Z) 3421, 55, 3528 (/warp zshop)

Is this on PvP or Peaceful side of the map? Peaceful

What exactly got griefed? Please be specific. 15 gold blocks, 4 diamond blocks, 4 iron blocks, roughly 15-30 glowstone, an enchanting table, and some bookshelves

About how many blocks were broken/replaced? ^

Who did the griefing? Mainly Chesney55, but Meeperman also helped out

Did you talk to the player who did the griefing? About a week ago i noticed these two greifed some glowstone. Chesney was on so I sent him a /tell about it with no response and just replaced the glow myself (I didn't care enough to report 10 broken glowstone).

What did they say? Nothing

Do you think they should be banned for this? Chesney should without a doubt, as I confronted him once and he returned at a latter time to take even more valuable blocks. Meeper should at the very least be confronted about it (I don't think he returned the second time with Chesney).

Did you include screen shots? (You must) http://imgur.com/a/c3MKj

Do you need an admin to come and rollback the damage? It would be greatly appreciated. I've already fixed the glowstone, as I need it to light my store, but having the gold, diamond, iron, and enchanting table back would be nice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.