Ireland (city)

Discussion in 'Towns' started by mightymcc, Apr 10, 2012.

1. mightymcc

mightymcc Member

Welcome to Ireland!

2. mightymcc

mightymcc Member

Ireland is not a city yet, but it will be ASAP! you can help by buying from my shop or donating materials like cobblestone and coal. for now it will be like darkwood, an unofficial city. ask me on the forum or in game to join!
    8)
    -----mightymcc

3. mightymcc

mightymcc Member

Location: Ireland is exactly 150 blocks high just west of old BB in peaceful, and the arena is near farside. ask me and ill type /home invite *name* , and you type /home mightymcc and you tp there! (Ask Klkazee to get there if im not on) we will have a mob spawner arena inspired by /warp monstamash and a mob trap. I already have a shop that sells rare stuff like ice and jungle saplings. we have a spot for a pub and a kitchen under construction, and the farm is already built. i will get a map up as soon as I draw it.

4. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

Not to be a downer on your plans, but the peaceful town business isn't booming. Might want to postpone your plans till we get more players.

5. k9katz

k9katz Member

I agree with sharqman 100%

6. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

Getting banned doesn't help either XD

7. mightymcc

mightymcc Member

i am trying to make an allience with farside for the PVP part, and my sister stole my laptop and messed with my file :p

thats not gonna stop people from joining, as long as I dont do it again.

8. PieSquared761

lol, you can't get on for the whole break, that ruins your plans a little...

9. mightymcc

mightymcc Member

my break was last week :p

10. An___Idiot

An___Idiot New Member

Hi,
    i have been playing as mightymcc for a while, but the ban thing was not me. My younger sister is KLKazee, and she usually hates me. i have not paid for my minecraft account, just claimed the username. Mightymcc and I will be co-founders of Ireland. all the previous posts on the topic of Ireland have been me so far. (i think)

- An_ _ _Idiot
    P.S. I dont Cuss

11. PieSquared761

Pie is confuzzled, just use one account.

12. An___Idiot

An___Idiot New Member

i wish it was that simple

13. mightymcc

mightymcc Member

we have turned the town over to KLKazee and she is already letting people in. she is collecting taxes to buy a town.
    she traded something with an__idiot for it. she will be posting on this soon.
    an___idiot and I will be making a /warp in a place I wont describe yet because I don't want griefers. we are making stuff in a somewhat organized fashion and putting "mcc' in front of everything (ie mccMall, MccCafe, etc...).
    thank you!
    -mightymcc