Panzilla has stopped working?

Discussion in 'Requests and Reports' started by Cashkid32, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Cashkid32

Cashkid32 Member VIP

Hello I have been experiencing something really odd with my computer. Usually when I'm running .exe stuff. (Like minecraft, your mom, ect) Something pops up saying "Panzilla has stopped working" And it happens every minute or two. It's really annoying and I have no idea why it's happening. I never installed this so called Panzilla. I tried to uninstall it and I couldn't find it. I looked it up in my computer directory and there's no matches. Here's a pic of it

[​IMG]

Nifix told me to post on the forums. Not exactly where though. Do any of you know what this is?

2. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

looks like a suspicious program, are you doing the GomezPEER thing? Do you have any virus protection? like AVG, Norton, McAfee, malwarebytes? I had a program called Gozilla running that my anti-virus gave me warnings about, Norton deleted it.
    It probably stops responding because it uses Java and minecraft takes up the allocated memory for Java, but i'm not too sure on that.

3. Cashkid32

Cashkid32 Member VIP

I searched google didn't find anything. I did find mozzila on my computer and deleted it, didn't do anything. I am running the Gomezpeer thing too.

4. Cashkid32

Cashkid32 Member VIP

Found panzilla! It's inside the gomez file. Now why is it crashing and can I keep it or should I delete it...

5. sharqman

If you mean Mozilla, that could be Mozilla Firefox.
    For the crashing part, that might mean you shouldn't run GomezPEER and Minecraft at the same time.

6. Cashkid32

Cashkid32 Member VIP

Hmm... It seems to have stopped. But no garuntees yet. Btw, did anyone even see the your mom in the .exe devices?

7. Cashkid32

Cashkid32 Member VIP

Nevermind, happened again when I had everything off. Awesome, time to flip my beast mode switch... HIYYYYYAAHIHHADHAHDAHDADLJAFFHOAFAF:JAFJA:FAFBLATTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAA04WOOOHOOOCADODODODOdone!

8. sharqman

do you actually have that? I though you were joking lol

I suggest running a virus scan in safe mode lol

9. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

This is probably the best thing you could do.

If it persists, you may need to uninstall Gomez...

Also, try backing up your minecraft file and redownloading it to your computer.

Does this happen to other games you play on? Or just minecraft?

10. Cashkid32

Cashkid32 Member VIP

It happens when I'm not playing anything. Here's a pic of what happened after I left for 15 minutes

[​IMG]

11. sharqman

uninstall GomezPEER and see if it still happens, run an anti-virus scan in safe mode, if you do have applications running called yourmom.exe you probably have a virus.

12. Cashkid32

Cashkid32 Member VIP

Haha, yourmom.exe was fake lol. And my antivirus scan never works. It stays on 0% forever and never finishes.

Any antivirus program suggestions?

13. sharqman

AVG, MalwareBytes, Norton, Avast

some you might have to buy for the full versions. I use Norton and Malwarebytes, your ISP (ex: Comcast, Verizon) might provide a free anti-virus program so you might want to check their website, I know Comcast does.

14. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

Yeah with that many errors, there's got to be something wrong. Just do what Sharqman recommended and do a full system scan. Maybe even do some disk clean up...

Here's a good antivirus program. It's free and it's the top downloaded program from cnet.com. (Hint hint this is a largely trusted company that sells a lot of products...) There have been almost 200million total downloads and it's the most popular right now, so I'm sure it should work as well as most others.

Here's the link. http://download.cnet.com/Avast-Free-Antivirus/3000-2239_4-10019223.html

You can also consider sharq's list as well, which are included on download.cnet.com ;D

15. sharqman

lol Avast was in my list :D and I would also highly recommend malwarebytes. The first time I used it it picked up some Trojans and Adware. Like Quiet said, Disk Cleanup and Disk Derangement can help with performance too

16. Cashkid32

Cashkid32 Member VIP

Ugh, which one do I go with... Sharq's or Quietsea's...

17. Cashkid32

Cashkid32 Member VIP

I chose Malware, quick scanning now.

18. 04blatca

04blatca Member Lead Admin VIP

Open up windows explorer and search for panzilla.

19. Cashkid32

Cashkid32 Member VIP

Alright, I had 4 objects that were threats and they are now deleted. I'm going to check to see if that helped.

20. sharqman

you can have both malwarebytes and Avast I think, not too sure, I use Norton and Malwarebytes.