The most AweZ0mez Greifer

Discussion in 'Grief Report' started by Karaisk, Apr 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karaisk

Karaisk Member

What is your IGN? Karaisk

Coordinates of the location (use /getpos to display the coordinates X,Y,Z)
    329, 65, -884

Is this on PvP or Peaceful side of the map? Peaceful

What exactly got griefed? Please be specific. I know it isn't specific but... everything! =P
    Romergreg17's hotel and surrounding town.

About how many blocks were broken/replaced?
    Um... at this point I would say a couple hundred... by the time I get back on maybe in the thousands...

Who did the griefing? Awez0mez (I think that is how you spell it... double check from my screenies)

Did you talk to the player who did the griefing? Yup. He knew he would be banned but he said he was having fun... so it looks like we all win!

What did they say? That it was fun...

Do you think they should be banned for this? Yes please?

Did you include screen shots? (You must) Ummm if I can figure out how I will...
    Does this work? I like the last one =P http://imgur.com/a/qTvMp

Do you need an admin to come and rollback the damage? Yup. That would be good. I'll talk to romer and make sure he doesn't fix anything.

All in all this made me laugh... but it was pretty hard on the home owners... please would you ban him asap?

2. Karaisk

Karaisk Member

Oh also add /home theft onto the list of rules broken....

3. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

Was there any staff on to stop him? Otherwise he might have been griefing all day.

4. Karaisk

Karaisk Member

For all I know he is still messing aboot... He doesn't know the server well enough to do serious damage...
    If there had been staff on I wouldn't have made this post.
    From what I can tell he started greifing after romer caught him stealing. He thought he would get in trouble for that so he just went ape.

5. Karaisk

Karaisk Member

I guess as a note to anyone else if his damage spread to your home reply with coords a description of what got greifed and a hawkeye log.
    Just so you don't have to write a full report and staff will see it quickly...

6. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.