the execution thread

Discussion in 'Grief Report' started by danaxz, May 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danaxz

danaxz Member VIP

since it wasnt a land grief then the format doesn't apply

ign: danaxz

his ign: xprodigy (i think)

alright

first off

since I am dilibretly in need of an assistant in my town. I decided to give this guy a chance so I promoted him to assistant. immedeitly he took all the money in my town. I feel like a total imbusal but

I had 17k in the bank and I'm not about to loose it all so
    I asked manglor in game if he could help me
    he said to write a grief report
    anyway
    you should be able to prove this through the logs.

if nothing can be done, oh well, I can just amount it to the money taken away from me

tl;dr: I steal money from noobs and enjoy looking up vocabulary words in my free time. I am now banned.

2. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

You told me in chat that this happened within an hour, and nothing in the logs shows it has for the 2 days in terms of you kicking a player or someone withdrawing money. I also searched your whole town and nobody by that name, or close to it, showed up on any hawkeye log at all. When did this happen exactly, follow the correct format please.

3. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

in fact, the only player in the past couple of months with that name is xXOwnxProdigyXx. is that him?

4. danaxz

danaxz Member VIP

yes it is thats his name

check his money, its probably that high (17k)

no idea why it isnt showing in the logs

5. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

xXOwnxProdigyXx was last seen over a month ago, on February 26. You said yourself that he took it the day you posted this, while you watched. Also, his money account was deleted after a month of inactivity and because it was lower than 600r, on March 26. I checked the logs for a week preceding this report, the only mention of xXOwnxProdigyXx's ign is when someone did /res or /money on him. There is no possible way he could have taken that.

Be honest, was this all a ploy because, as you said yourself, you would leave the town if only you could get your money back? I mean, you only added money to the town once I asked about it, otherwise it would have died come tax time. and if your town failed because a player stole the money, we would be obligated to refund you the 35k plus the 17k he stole, right? You had the same experience when Greene gave you that 100k.

Are you just trying to play the admins, and are you wasting our time (mainly mine) by having us comb through weeks of logs to find something that doesn't exist?

6. danaxz

danaxz Member VIP

why the hell would i try to pull one on you

I dont think you guys are that moronic

if nothing showed up then tell me how the heck it went down to exactly zero without being destroyed automaticly

look at the logs, about two weeks ago I deposited 11k, that doesn't just disapear

ask il0v3animals
    he saw the money when it was around 17k (maybe 15 at the time)

money doesn't just disapear

Even if I do cut even, im not deleting the town, too many people would be happy.

7. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

Money doesn't just disappear without leaving a trace on the logs. did the player leave your town, or did you kick him?

8. danaxz

danaxz Member VIP

He left on his own

Does every action log?

9. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

I lol'd at "too many people would be happy"

10. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

yes, every command is logged. all of them. and there's other examples of people joining and leaving towns, as well as other examples of people withdrawing money. none with his name, none from whatever your town is called now.

11. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

damn, you should have took screen shots :/

12. danaxz

danaxz Member VIP

I already punched myself through a wall for it XD

cost me an aditional 500 to fix D:

13. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

Danaxz, you are a derp, but at least you are honest.

2012-05-02 21:52:22 [INFO] [Town Msg] Burnington: Xproplayer withdrew 17072 from the town bank.
    2012-05-02 21:52:23 [INFO] [Town Msg] Burnington: Xproplayer left town

He is banned, and I'll try to get you refunded as soon as an admin is online.
    On the other hand, Screenshots next time, so that we don't end up looking for the wrong player. Because I was getting mad, thinking you were trying to waste our time. :p

on a related note,
    2012-04-08 20:57:31 [INFO] danaxz tried to use command /t set taxes 40
    2012-04-10 21:01:27 [INFO] [Town Msg] Burnington: danaxz has set the daily resident tax at 500
    2012-04-20 23:31:15 [INFO] [Town Msg] Burnington: danaxz has set the daily resident tax at 200
    want to explain this?

14. danaxz

danaxz Member VIP

remember how I asked if I was the only person in town, that I could change the taxes to anything I wanted
    you said I could
    so I did

If you really want to know what I'm doing, ask me in game (don't want others catching on)

15. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

I was just making sure it wasn't while you had other players in town, because I know a lot of times you recruit guests who then don't come back, I didn't want to see you just charge 200r to clear everyone out in 3 days.

16. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

Well I told him he could do whatever back when it was solely him in his town, but now it's 200 with people in it.

17. danaxz

danaxz Member VIP

wait just one second

if you don't want the taxes able to be set so high
    don't let it

If you noticed every move I made was in perfect complience with the rules

200r taxes are percectly legal, if it wern't STATE IT IN YOUR RULES

explain to me why my taxes can't be what I want them to be.

anyway when I reverted my taxes to 200r it was a DOWNWORD movement
    once again perfectly legal

anyway, earlier about two months ago nrayf said I could move my taxes down without others in my town knowing

I rose my taxes to 500 before anyone was in my town
    I lowered the taxes to 200 to make it more realistic

you can't tell me the taxes can't be what I want it to be

18. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

what i'm worried about is the fact that you bring in players who don't know that they have 600r, nor do they know what taxes are, so you're pretty much just getting free money from everyone who joins.

19. danaxz

danaxz Member VIP

D: I worked hard on that town. I can't believe you would do that to me
    without warning

I will change the taxes, get rid of the players, and become legit.

Can you please tell me how this is against the rules, and leads to a town deletion.

don't screw me like that, the amount of time I've put into the town could've gone elsewhere
    I just can't grasp why you would delete my claim to fame without a warning, nothing, nothing at all.

If you would have given me a chance, told me you were going to delete my town for something not against the rules, I would fix it.
    Please, I put my heart and soul into that town, don't just take it away from me.

-danaxz

20. danaxz

danaxz Member VIP

At least warn me about a non-existing rule first, at least then I know what a future punishment can be instead of coming straight out of the blue and destroying my town.

be honest here

I figured since the taxes could be set high, they were allowed to be high.

how am I supposed to guess non-existing rules. A better statement that would cover more ground would be "be reasonable in your taxing" Instead of stating in your town rules thingy "... towns need to make money to expand..."
    Taxes are a way for towns to make money, you said it yourself

btw, I'm not the only town recruiting people when they first join.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.